• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

wow elegant lady and nice shoes!

Gina is one of our long-time favorites, here. Her looks and shoes make for delicious pictures.....and the shoes that her company offers for sale are of highest quality. well made and expensive....LOL

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Gina is one of our long-time favorites, here. Her looks and shoes make for delicious pictures.....and the shoes that her company offers for sale are of highest quality. well made and expensive....LOL

Agreed....they are VERY well made heels. I have 3 pairs from 'Elite-Heels'...and I will be buying more.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Let me make you a little jealous, i received a pair of Louboutins "Madame Butterfly" on Saturday and they do look extraordinary good.

:clap:Wow, Gina! Can't wait to see the pictures. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

so...it´s monday now...

enough time to make some pictures!

on what did oli wasted his time on sunday? was he playing with his guitars again?

tztztz:rocker:

xoxo

sorry, do not find my account anymore, the shoes look nice and tomorrow we can make some pics. gina was working and i was relaxing from my trip to the reeperbahn in hamburg

best,

oli

Kisses,

Gina

sorry, do not find my account anymore, the shoes look nice and tomorrow we can make some pics. gina was working and i was relaxing from my trip to the reeperbahn in hamburg

best,

oli

well, that´s the man i know :wave:

sent his wife to work and makes a trip to germany´s number one amusement district...well done oli!

• 2 weeks later...