My Designer Collection

QOH/Gina

Let me post some of my Designer Heels, i would have loved to post some of my designed heels, but the shoe manufacturer told me i´m just a wannabe. A....le !!!!! :)

Of course the shoes in the first post are Louboutin´s , but those ones ?

Show me you are experts !!!

Nice game, another one

I have seen those on Beyonce years ago and had to buy them.

post-1078-133522957832_thumb.jpg

post-1078-133522957841_thumb.jpg

post-1078-133522957845_thumb.jpg

post-1078-133522957849_thumb.jpg

Kisses,

Gina

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Gianmarco Lorenzi. They look really good but I prefer your Louboutin :)

Just looked at your page and I'm starting to drool a little bit :)

I demand more pics and I would really like to see the ones you designed yourself :)

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

Let me post some of my Designer Heels, i would have loved to post some of my designed heels, but the shoe manufacturer told me i´m just a wannabe. A....le !!!!! :)

Nice game, another one

I have seen those on Beyonce years ago and had to buy them.

omg girl marry me damn it lol

lisaparadise

Gina, you make coming to this website worthwhile! Lovely pic, and lovely shoes. Would these be some of your own design?

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

I must admit I have been buying fashion magazines since I was 12 years old. My girlfriend is a fashion buyer and I'm a graphic designer/occasional photographer and do lots of fashion work. I sometimes teach Photoshop at a fashion college. I also love shoe design. Maybe I should sit the rest of the competition out?! Love the shoes you have posted so far. Thanks, Ben

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I must admit I have been buying fashion magazines since I was 12 years old. My girlfriend is a fashion buyer and I'm a graphic designer/occasional photographer and do lots of fashion work. I sometimes teach Photoshop at a fashion college.

I also love shoe design.

Maybe I should sit the rest of the competition out?!

Love the shoes you have posted so far.

Thanks,

Ben

Nice too hear, i need a shoe scout *lol* I have seen very sexy shoes on television or photos and still i do not know the brands or labels. Maybe i can post a photo these days and you can tell me what brand they are. Any idea what italian presenter Silvia Toffanin is wearing ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFHH8RmMTxA

Kisses,

Gina

• 2 weeks later...

New designer heels for you !

The initials are M.P. for the designer of your espadrilles.

On first impressions I would guess that the shoes on the YouTube video are by Casadei. Have a look at the attached, maybe they are a slight variation from another season. The lines are similar. I might be completely wrong.

post-9545-133522894217_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522894221_thumb.jpg

The initials are M.P. for the designer of your espadrilles.

On first impressions I would guess that the shoes on the YouTube video are by Casadei. Have a look at the attached, maybe they are a slight variation from another season. The lines are similar. I might be completely wrong.

Thanks, but you are not right, the wedges are from Prada.

I do know the Casadei peep toes ( next on my shopping list ), but i do not think she wore Casadei Heels. Sorry for the confusing text, i just came back from Italy.

Kisses,

Gina