Who would want to work at a High Heel Shoe store?

zebra heels

Would you work in a High Heel store?  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Would you work in a High Heel store?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, but i don't think they could afford me.

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Didn't Stilettoscott work in a shoe store for a few weeks, a year or so, ago? And, buried deep in the archives of the stories thread (I believe,) are the adventures of Emery....when he worked in a woman's shoe store. Perhaps Tom(NL) can pinpoint the postings, better.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yeah, could be fun, in the right sort of shop. i'm thinking of some sort of trendy unisex boutique selling Kurt Geiger type stuff rather than a family shoe shop selling schoolwear, trainers, crocs, etc...

Always High-Heel Responsibly

They'd just have to order one more pair in my size, so that way I get to nick the first ones off the truck! Mwahahahahahaha!

This. I'd also have to be permitted to wear my own when the mood struck.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I'm not saying that working in a high heel shop wouldn't be a wonderful experience, but I enjoy the opportunity of going in and browsing the selections and then picking a few heels to try on. Then as they arrive for their trial walk and fitting, I enjoy putting them on and strutting around the store with each of them to see if they will become part of that day's shopping for stiletto heels spree. Once the decision is made, the excitement of walking to the counter and finalizing the transaction and then clicking out of the shop wearing at least one of the newly purchased choices or even carrying them in hand has been the reason of my whole shopping for heels experience. I am fairly sure that I am not alone with this attitude, either, aye!

Even though I voted "yes", I certainly could never afford it as I am within the range of the women's size chart. I would be able to wear the whole entire stock of shoes and boots. I would flatten my bank account quickly as what I would make working there would not pay for my shoe bill and I would want them all to wear. I think that I would go crazy trying to make my choices. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Unless I was sure it was going to be a really fun shop, I wouldn't. I could probably make more (even considering the discount) at another job. Also, for me, shoes are a hobby, not a way to earn money. Having a regular job might take the fun out of it. JMHO

A no brainer. If I could afford the pay cut i would apply tomorrow. Not sure I would get much work done though! I would definately be in early and off late to try all the heels on.

First choice - Aldo

second choice - Faith

good choices but also i would pick christian louboutin

I make a thoroughly useless servant. Furthermore, I can't think of anything more boring than being a shop assistant. Heels I like but I don't value them above my life. ;)

I voted no. ;) I’m concerned about there being too much of a good thing and getting burned out. Also, I also can’t afford the pay cut but… as retirement approaches it is a career move worth considering. Can you imagine TBG waiting on customers?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.