For The Facebookers

acesecret

I was just looking through the facebook questionnaires etc when i searched for shoes or heels and happen to come across an interesting application called "Shoes!" has anyone else added this? From what i can make out of it youre given virtual money to buy virtual shoes you like but otherwise its just a massive catalogue of pictures of the best heels ive ever seen, all sorts of different styles ive never come across in your average stores and has daily added heels, but otherwise i havnt got a clue what its there for other than to tease you ;)

post-10317-13352288834_thumb.jpg

post-10317-133522888341_thumb.jpg

post-10317-133522888342_thumb.jpg

post-10317-133522888345_thumb.jpg

yep am aware of that feature, wife and self have send each other shoes, and the more you send the more choice you have of what shoes one can send, however my use of face book is very limited, not much use to me!!;)

I was just looking through the facebook questionnaires etc when i searched for shoes or heels and happen to come across an interesting application called "Shoes!" has anyone else added this?

From what i can make out of it youre given virtual money to buy virtual shoes you like but otherwise its just a massive catalogue of pictures of the best heels ive ever seen, all sorts of different styles ive never come across in your average stores and has daily added heels, but otherwise i havnt got a clue what its there for other than to tease you ;)

The open toe heels with the pink lacing and bow are stunning. Do you know who’s they are, YSL or J Vincent perhaps?

Facebook isn't of much use to me either, so I don't spend my time there. I feel that what limited time I have to post is much better used to visit here on the HH Place Forum, and much more enjoyable to me to do so. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I've unlocked every pair available on that application from sending and receiving - some pretty cool styles to be found, that's for sure. Just makes me wish they were available in my size! *chuckle*

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

The sending virtual things to each other is a side of Facebook that goes 'whoosh' straight over my head. A friend sent me a virtual retro keyboard and I seriously thought he'd lost his mind.