Which colour boots?

Beigeboots

Greatings Beigeboots :-)

Looks like you cannot copy and paste a direct link to the seduce 3000 boots.

See below pictures of these boots in red and white.

I would choose the white ones...

Do you intend to wear them in public ?

If so, I guess you will be noticed for sure ;)

post-14338-133522888147_thumb.jpg

post-14338-13352288815_thumb.jpg

BeigeBoots, I guess it depends on where you intend to wear them, and how much you are willing to get noticed. If you wear them out, either pair will get you noticed but the red pair will shout "look at me!". I love red shoes, but I find red boots can look a little fetishy - which isn't my look. I bought some red patent ankle boots, and have almost never worn them. I guess, in summary I'd personally go for the white...but the choice is yours. Spiker.

Personally speaking, both pairs look like they wouldnt be out of place on a cheap stripper of drag queen, possibly not the kind of image most guys want to generate for themselves?

Are you sure? Our members are quite diverse in their preferences. While I totally agree with you, Tech, they're not on my radar to buy, some members might think the boots are "to die for."

As we say down south, it's the view looking out of the swamp that counts. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I would say that we really can't help you much on this decision as it is a personal one depending on where or when you desire to wear them. I myself would only wear them at home, not out in public. Just my opinion. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks for all the response. Yes they will only be worn at home, possibly to a fetish club. Leather works- beautiful boots but very expensive. If any of you know where I can order normal fashion boots in a size 11(UK), I would love to hear from you. Until then, I'm limited to what I can sensibly afford and get in my size and if that means I have to order 'slutty boots' and wear them at home then I'm happy doing that. Thanks.

Here's a different view. The Leatherworks boots may be expensive but they can be custom made to your exact leg measurements. If you break the price down they will only cost you a couple of quid a week over a year. You will get a rush every time you put them on and each wear will only cost you pennies. If you ever get bored of them put them on Ebay and you will get most of the original price back. Relatively cheap for a brilliant and long lasting hobby! Cheers, Ben

If any of you know where I can order normal fashion boots in a size 11(UK), I would love to hear from you.

If you want more conservative styles then Evans go up to UK11 and their footwear tends to run big so you may want their UK10.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you all know, I'm now the happy owner of a very comfortable, super sexy pair of......... RED thigh high boots. Had them on for the last three days ;). I have a black pair(same style and make) but in a smaller size and they tend to hurt a bit. I'm thinking either another black pair or the white pair next, both pairs look great. Thanks!

danielp6406 it's the exact same pair of red boots from the exact same shop that YOU kindly created a link too on my behalf. Thanks for that by the way ;) I'll try and get some photos of my red boots and post them. In the mean time here are some of my black boots. By the way, they are kind of fetish and I don't usally wear them with a skirt but skirts bring out boots beautifully and I like the fetish too.

post-13707-133522888856_thumb.jpg

post-13707-13352288887_thumb.jpg

post-13707-133522889131_thumb.jpg

post-13707-133522889137_thumb.jpg

post-13707-133522889139_thumb.jpg

danielp6406 it's the exact same pair of red boots from the exact same shop that YOU kindly created a link too on my behalf.

Thanks for that by the way ;)

Ah...Now I remember: The Seduce 3000 boots in red and white here > http://www.hhplace.org/everybody/14197-colour_boots.html#post211659

Since you did not specify the model name in your last post, I didn't realize they were the same.

I hope you enjoy them ;)

The look in the black boots is very nice indeed, although the overall outfit to me suggests you're going out clubbing, but in the end it's whatever makes you feel good. I agree the skirt does bring out the boots rather nicely, and just wondering what you had planned for the red ones - with another skirt, or under jeans? If you're looking for a pair under pants, I might go for a knee-high boot rather than a thigh-high one.....at least those look thigh-high (I could be wrong). SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Hi Shockqueen. Thanks. Yes, I'll wear the red boots with the skirt or the PVC trousers that I have(over the top of them) they go well with the black trousers but my red trousers are a different shade of red and the two don't look good together. I also have a pair of bootcut PVC trousers that I wear with all my boots, they look good with all my boots. I have 3 pairs of knee high boots too. I love wearing knee high and thigh high boots. I was actually trying to pull of a pvc sectretary/conservative kinda look with that outfit, pencil skirt and (almost) dress shirt, obviously didn't quite pull it off then. Thanks all the same though.

danielp6406 it's the exact same pair of red boots from the exact same shop that YOU kindly created a link too on my behalf.

Thanks for that by the way :)

I'll try and get some photos of my red boots and post them. In the mean time here are some of my black boots. By the way, they are kind of fetish and I don't usally wear them with a skirt but skirts bring out boots beautifully and I like the fetish too.

Brilliant pics Beigeboots! That is a great outfit. I can definitely see the secretary connection, I think you pulled it off. Very much looking forward to seeing the red thigh highs.

Can I ask, sorry if you've already answered this question elsewhere - Where did you get your pvc skirt and shirt from?

Red is a very hard color to match with red. Even girls have trouble matching that color. There is so many different choices in the color that it is almost impossible to get a perfect match. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Brilliant pics Beigeboots! That is a great outfit. I can definitely see the secretary connection, I think you pulled it off. Very much looking forward to seeing the red thigh highs.

Can I ask, sorry if you've already answered this question elsewhere - Where did you get your pvc skirt and shirt from?

Hi, thanks for all the positive feed back about my outfit and boots!

djboot3333, no problem, I got the pencil skirt and shirt from Honour clothing.

www.honour.co.uk

I hope to post some pics of my red boots soon.

Cheers.