locked in heels

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#21 jamie1608

jamie1608
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 06:29 PM

I am now home from work and off all weekend. The scream heels are about to be locked on to my feet. How long does anyone think i will last?

#22 Heel Diver

Heel Diver
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 11:50 AM

you could also look into shoe cuffs and some locks to make sure you stay in your heels.

http://www.sub-shop....shoe-cuffs.aspx

#23 ironmask73

ironmask73
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 05:26 PM

I went to K-Mart and bought a silver chain dog collar of the appropriate length (you'll have to experiment there). Make the chain into a loop like you would to put it on the dog but instead put it around your booted or shod ankle and tighten it to a comfortable tightness. Then take the free end and loop it under the foot and use a padlock to secure the ring to the ankle chain on the other side. This prevents the boot from being removed. As for keeping locked up, find a mail box that doesn't pick up on the weekend and post your keys to yourself (I send 2 letters in case one gets misplaced) after the final mail pick up on Friday. The mail won't get picked up from the box until Monday and then the 2 to 3 day wait begins. This gets you locked in heels for 4 to 5 days. I posted my keys on October 9th. Since it was the Columbus Day weekend the mail man didn't pick them up until Tuesday and I received them on Friday. So I was locked in crotch high ballet heels for a whole week. I even had to wear them to the store once. But I have to admit that my ankles and toes were VERY happy to get those keys!

#24 jamie1608

jamie1608
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 01:38 PM

i am after some sensable 6 inch heels to be locked in as the scream heels were just a tad too steap. any sugestions?

#25 HHLover

HHLover
  • Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationNE United States

Posted 01 January 2010 - 11:04 PM

I'd go with the Pleaser Domina 1023 locking ankle boots. They come with 3 different ankle straps, one of them has padlocks and truly locks the boots onto your feet. They are probably what you are looking for, especially with almost a 6" heel.

#26 Dancer Girl

Dancer Girl
  • Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:46 PM

Locked in can be a huge thrill. I have a couple pair of ballets which have locks on the strap and although I do not wear them at home he lets me wear them when we are out of town. Once in awhile he will lock me in them and leave the keys at home. Being locked in 7 inch ballet heels for 60 hours is painful (just about all my body) but the thrill is nothing to compare with. Sheryl

#27 JPHose

JPHose
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:56 PM

Locked in can be a huge thrill. I have a couple pair of ballets which have locks on the strap and although I do not wear them at home he lets me wear them when we are out of town. Once in awhile he will lock me in them and leave the keys at home. Being locked in 7 inch ballet heels for 60 hours is painful (just about all my body) but the thrill is nothing to compare with. Sheryl

That does sound thrilling!!! I love the idea of a woman being locked in her heels for 60 hours...WOW!!!!!!!!!

#28 julie morgan

julie morgan
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:27 AM

Hi there, I am reading this thread with great intrest. I get locked in my heels quite regular. My husband lock me in what ever pair he likes before going to work and takes the keys with him. I have to do all the housework chors and the shopping in them. He chooses what heels I have to wear and I have had to do the supermarket shopping in my 7" sadist heels. The young man at the checkout was kind enough to carry my shopping to the car for me, making sure I walkd ahead of him just to show him where it was. The shoe restraint I have I made myself.

Picture #1 // Picture #2 // Picture #3 // Picture #4

Here is another style I make, a little more subtle but you still cant take those heels off.

#29 jamie1608

jamie1608
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:59 PM

[quote name='julie morgan']Hi there, I am reading this thread with great intrest.

just a question. why are you instreased in this thread?:blinkbigeyes:

is it the type and height of heels i will be locking myself in?

please pm me if you have any tips.

#30 julie morgan

julie morgan
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:19 AM

I am intrested in this posting as I have had heels locked on m by my husband for years. I love the reaction it gets from other people.

#31 Ppjames12

Ppjames12
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:06 PM

I have always wanted someone too lock me in a pair of pleaser domina 448 I would love too know how long I would last

#32 wolf

wolf
  • Members
  • 315 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:02 PM

I have always wanted someone too lock me in a pair of pleaser domina 448 I would love too know how long I would last

me too! :-D

#33 fiddler1307

fiddler1307
  • Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationNorth Mids U.K.

Posted 29 January 2010 - 06:56 PM

There are other shoes with locks. Pleaser Domina 434 have locking cuffs, as do some I have seen on the Burlesque Blue site, although these appear rather expensive, they will be very well made. You could also try the boots suggested earlier in the thread. Once they are locked in place, they would not be so easy to remove as shoes would. Surely a recommendation if you want to see how long you can remain locked in 6" heels.

#34 boundy1234

boundy1234
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:42 PM

I like to be locked in heels - not 24/7 but 4/7 :-) After four hours my feet often hurt like hell :-( Check out my pics.

Attached Files

#35 najial

najial
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:23 PM

Hi there, I am reading this thread with great intrest. I get locked in my heels quite regular. My husband lock me in what ever pair he likes before going to work and takes the keys with him. I have to do all the housework chors and the shopping in them. He chooses what heels I have to wear and I have had to do the supermarket shopping in my 7" sadist heels. The young man at the checkout was kind enough to carry my shopping to the car for me, making sure I walkd ahead of him just to show him where it was. The shoe restraint I have I made myself.

Picture #1 // Picture #2 // Picture #3 // Picture #4

Here is another style I make, a little more subtle but you still cant take those heels off.

julie, how did you make those cuffs, as i would like to lock my boots on one day before work, so i am forced to remain in them all day and not be ab;e to chicken out before leaving the house and changing back into my sneakers

#36 thboots

thboots
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:12 PM

I lock myself in these friday moring. took your advice put the keys in the mail. hopeful i will get them back on monday.The chain in the middle is for not letting me put on pants so I have to go to the mail box in skirt and boots.

Attached Files

#37 Acin75

Acin75

Banned Users

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:46 PM

both sets of keys are in the freezer!!

But please depil your legs just like Thboots did it!

#38 thboots

thboots
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 June 2010 - 02:12 AM

Up date 87 hours locked in heels ankles got sore from the chain

#39 y07k

y07k
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:01 AM

I'd love to be locked in 6 or inch heels but my wife doe seem to share the same idea so to speak....:wave:

#40 heelfriendly

heelfriendly
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:52 PM

Interesting thread and good to read that other people share the idea of being locked in heels. I am thinking of locking myself in ballet boots over the weekend or so. Is there anyone who has expirience with this? How long could you stand it? Any recommendations?