jamie1608

locked in heels

164 posts in this topic

I would think if they are like the Pleaser 1023 boots I had then the answer is a definite yes. The locking cuff covers both the top of the zip, and the top of the lacing so you will be able to post yourself the keys when you have locked them on, and will have to wait for the postman to deliver them. I would recommend registered post, so the keys don't get lost, or if you wish, you could open a post box so that you would have to go and collect the letter from the post office. Wouldn't that be fun?

Didnt some guy a while back post his keys back to himself. So he had 2/3days untill they came back. Might be an idea for next time?

HA! Brilliant...

Wow, this post made me feel like I should be doing this already! I'm going for the chains. I like the look and simplicity of it. The only thing I'm still thinking about is the keys. Mailing them seems like a lot of bother with a lot of risks. Freezing them is not limited enough since defrosting is done in under 5 minutes and a time lock safe is just way to costly. Any onther suggestions?

When I order my boots the shop will send the boots minus the padlocks one day and the keys after I call them when the boots arrive.

Being locked into high heels while not being in possession of the keys also belongs to my biggest imaginations. I have at home a pair of Domina 1023 and although I can lock them myself it is somehow missing some kind of "magic" as I can still unlock them myself. Hope one day I will be able to find such tolerant and forthcoming girlfriend who will fulfil this to me, locks them on my feet while keeping the keys by her and not telling me when they will be unlocked. Well, I am not submissive in any way (that is unacceptable for me), I just like wearing heels and the ideas of playing with them, including locking for various time periods.

Wow, this post made me feel like I should be doing this already! I'm going for the chains. I like the look and simplicity of it. The only thing I'm still thinking about is the keys. Mailing them seems like a lot of bother with a lot of risks. Freezing them is not limited enough since defrosting is done in under 5 minutes and a time lock safe is just way to costly. Any onther suggestions?

Looks like there's a much less costly time lock safe now!

http://www.thekitchensafe.com/

It's not quite as secure, but I'd say secure enough for our purposes.

The Kitchen Safe looks great! But when I went to order one, I was shocked by the price. Almost $50 excluding shipping. That's a little to much for me. There has to be a way nobody has thought of yet.

Interesting idea to use such safes for self-lock:-) But in my opinion it is still even bigger thrill to be locked by someone else as the decision of unlocking is up to someone else and his/her decision;-)

Why don't you have your best friend hide the key in your house, and leave a trail of clues written in riddles on where to find it.

I've always thought the idea of being locked into high heels is idocic. If you are going to wear high heels, or any other style of womans shoes, just put them and go about your business. The fact that you are forced to keep them on because you physically are not able to remove them is just smoke to fool you into thinking it's not your fault that you are wearing them, you have no choice because someone locked them onto your feet and ran away with the key. You're not really fooling anyone but yourself. Unless you and a partner are playing games, it is a useless exercise.

Why don't you have your best friend hide the key in your house, and leave a trail of clues written in riddles on where to find it.

Yes I've had this done to me by my wife, it can be great fun. Usually starts Friday night and if I'm a bit brain deadi can still be booted Sunday lol

Are there any real locking ballet heels? I mean those that cannot be removed without unlocking, something like the Domina-1023 heels I have. I found just those ballets where the lock is rather "decoration" but they still can be put off. I would also like to be locked in such ballet heels till the keyholders decides to unlock them, even after long hours...:-)

I ordered my heels that I am being locked in today.

I have ordered a pair of domina 434.

They are due on Saturday.

I ordered my heels that I am being locked in today.

I have ordered a pair of domina 434.

They are due on Saturday.

Wow they look so good, you., have to tell us how you got on :)

I was wondering if anyone has purchased a pair of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Pleaser-Womens-Indulge-534-Platform-Pump/dp/B003TWOPRA

I was going to be attending a symphony in a month & worse case scenario, I might be catching the train to get there (because Chicago parking prices...yuck!). It'll be me pretty much leaving the unlock keys in the car, to which I won't have much of a choice once I'm on the train & on my way. They'll be a size 12 so not much steepness in arch, but still tiring to have on for long periods, I imagine.

Going to lock my dominas on later.

How long do you intend having them locked on for?

Hope you enjoy the experience.

I've put the keys under the inner sole

Mm mm

What nowpost-25944-0-98619700-1435066518_thumb.j

2 people like this

I've put the keys under the inner sole

Mm mm

What nowattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Be interesting to hear how long it takes you to wiggle the key out - - - you could cut the chain/lock.

Well I'm still in them

And I do not have a hack saw of cutters around I'm off work for the week but do have to go shopping and walk the dogs mm

Maybe 24 hour shop

It is 'pride' season. Is there a predominantly gay area near you? Just wear them shopping there :)

To be honest I'm past caring

Thanks tho I atchley quite like some of the looks I get because I know that at least some of the men wish that could be in my shoes

X

Yes my thoughts of being locked in heels for some time is great, but how do you change your trousers and personel hygene etc?

This is what you want if you want to be locked in to a pair of heels. :)

There is a lockable strap on the heel shaft that is adjustable (I have two differnet D-rings straps for different heel types), a lockable strap that is adjustable under the heel arch and the ankle cuff is also lockable.

Once pad locked in with all three buckles the only way out is with the key or you have to cut the leather and for what they cost me (US$220) there is no way I'm doing that. They were custom made.

They really are an awesome set of cuffs, the best adventure I have done in them is we have a PO Box in a shopping centre and the spare set of keys went in the PO Box on a Friday morning and the main set in the post to home. The shops are open usual daylight hours but shut at night so if I needed the spare keys it was a trip to the mall to get them but nighttime was out of the question.

I wore those 6" Pleasers for 4 days as the keys came in the post the following Monday afternoon.

Such a great weekend :D

post-3231-0-39112700-1437552359_thumb.jp

2 people like this