jamie1608

locked in heels

145 posts in this topic

I have always wanted someone too lock me in a pair of pleaser domina 448 I would love too know how long I would last

I have always wanted someone too lock me in a pair of pleaser domina 448 I would love too know how long I would last

me too! :-D

There are other shoes with locks. Pleaser Domina 434 have locking cuffs, as do some I have seen on the Burlesque Blue site, although these appear rather expensive, they will be very well made. You could also try the boots suggested earlier in the thread. Once they are locked in place, they would not be so easy to remove as shoes would. Surely a recommendation if you want to see how long you can remain locked in 6" heels.

I like to be locked in heels - not 24/7 but 4/7 :-) After four hours my feet often hurt like hell :-( Check out my pics.

post-12717-133522909087_thumb.jpg

post-12717-133522909103_thumb.jpg

post-12717-133522909107_thumb.jpg

post-12717-133522909112_thumb.jpg

Hi there, I am reading this thread with great intrest. I get locked in my heels quite regular. My husband lock me in what ever pair he likes before going to work and takes the keys with him. I have to do all the housework chors and the shopping in them. He chooses what heels I have to wear and I have had to do the supermarket shopping in my 7" sadist heels. The young man at the checkout was kind enough to carry my shopping to the car for me, making sure I walkd ahead of him just to show him where it was. The shoe restraint I have I made myself.

Picture #1 // Picture #2 // Picture #3 // Picture #4

Here is another style I make, a little more subtle but you still cant take those heels off.

julie, how did you make those cuffs, as i would like to lock my boots on one day before work, so i am forced to remain in them all day and not be ab;e to chicken out before leaving the house and changing back into my sneakers

I lock myself in these friday moring. took your advice put the keys in the mail. hopeful i will get them back on monday.The chain in the middle is for not letting me put on pants so I have to go to the mail box in skirt and boots.

post-17210-133522914442_thumb.jpg

both sets of keys are in the freezer!!

But please depil your legs just like Thboots did it!

Up date 87 hours locked in heels ankles got sore from the chain

I'd love to be locked in 6 or inch heels but my wife doe seem to share the same idea so to speak....:wave:

Interesting thread and good to read that other people share the idea of being locked in heels. I am thinking of locking myself in ballet boots over the weekend or so. Is there anyone who has expirience with this? How long could you stand it? Any recommendations?

locked in ultrahigh heels or ballet heels is an arousing idea... Also not being able to unlock them yourself makes it even more exciting. But since nobody knows I like wearing heels I would get nervous somebody seeing me for sure:smile: Locking my girlfriend in extreme heels/balletheels is even more arousing, but she would be furious I'm sure, because she's not into high heels even knowing about my fetish, and would want me to take them of immediately! (So I didn't dare to even think risking losing her:smile:)

Think I'll have to try locking my balletheels sometime. This thread really got me curious. Think I'll send two sets of keys by mail on friday, will receive them on monday that way.

Wolf cannot write in english as good as he likes. :-) Wolf would like to be locked in heel/ballet heels, but there's a few things (a.k.a. his girlfriend) more important than heeling :-) Let's hope for future thanks

Yes there are a few factors that could make it a bit problematic. Especially if you have people around that can't accept your decision. Hope you can try sometime

she knows my preferences, and sometimes we play together. You know I have many "special" fantasy, and we've talked about. now we have to align ourserlves, and understand how to manage these fantasies that, while acceptable to her, there are mine and only mine.

In normal clothing go to a local grocery or some other public place and hide a key. The get dressed and lock on your heels and go to retrieve the key. If anyone asks anything about it tell them you lost a bet and had to get the key say from inside the refrigerated section at the back of the store.

Here are some examples of how I lock mine on. http://www.flickr.com/photos/heelwearer/

Thanks for showing us the pictures. Think I'll soon try to spend a weekend in mine. Locked on. Shouldn't be too hard as I managed a day already.

derf. I like your hgih heel photos. Those are my favorite kind of shoes. Where did you get the White pumps w/ the Black high heel? I love color combinations like that. Recently I purchased a pair of 7" high heel pumps, Black patent w/ Red patent heel. Haven't worn them much, but they are a good fit and fun to wear. Mike

Connie here from inland empire ca.i also chain my heels on in the same way and use the same chain and locks.we sure have a lot in common.

Connie here from inland empire ca.

How the heck are you called "Connie"?

^ 2.7% of all new born baby boys in the US are called 'Connie' - and it has Italian origins.

^ 2.7% of all new born baby boys in the US are called 'Connie' - and it has Italian origins.

Ahhhh, learn something new almost daily :-) Thanks :wave:

Now, that's a great piece of information. Where did you happen to find it?

(Come to think of it, I've lived here all of my life and I don't ever recall any guy I've ever known that was called. Girls, yes. Men/Boys, no. :wave: )

(Come to think of it, I've lived here all of my life and I don't ever recall any guy I've ever known that was called. Girls, yes. Men/Boys, no. :wave: )

Connie Mack? Congressman from Florida.

I know several "Conrad"s who go by Connie to old friends/schoolmates. Also the father of a "girl next door" in teen years. To us, of course, he was Mr. Stri.....d.

UpBy5

Connie Mack? Congressman from Florida.

I've heard of him but don't know him. However, everyone that has responded makes a good case. But, I think, while it's not as popular as some might think, it is still a "known" name.

How about Shirley ? Shirley was the name of a guy I met when I was in the Army in 1960. I was an M.P. then and he was one of me prisoners. I wore high heels in private then too. Mike.

Hi, I'm quite new here, but I love the idea of locked in very high heels. My girlfriend knows about my passion for high heels isn't really into wearing them (:wave:) She would really go nuts I think if I would lock her in (too) high heels! And would ask me to unlock them immediately not even trying to walk on them... To be in extremely high heels my self locked is an arousing idea too, maybe as a punishment for me by my girlfriend that I want her to wear higher heels all the time:smile: