Partners thoughts of you wearing womens footwear?

mk4625

What does your partner think of you wearing women's footwear?  

833 members have voted

1. 1. What does your partner think of you wearing women's footwear?

• Female partner approves
    • Female partner disapproves
    • Female partner has no opinion
    • Female partner doesn't know
    • Male partner approves
    • Male partner disapproves
    • Male partner has no opinion
    • Male partner doesn't know
    • I have no partner

My ex-girlfriend seemed to approve, judging by the fact she encouraged me. Therefore I'm putting that down as the first option. There ought to be an option for ex-parteners! (although that would be toooooo complex!) SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

My last girlfriend didn't seem to mind one way or the other, and the one before that (who was a member of this board) approved and encouraged me. In fact, I'm still sad we split up. And now I'm single again.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

no, ocassionaly tolerates this "fetish" in a dutiful wife kinda way but that's as far as we go towards acceptance. Mostly discouraging tho.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Been married for 22 years, have worn womens shoes (flats) the whole time, and my spouse has never had any problems with it - we even have some matching shoes! Been wearing heels for about 4 years, she is OK with that too. Have been wearing flats and heels in public, both alone and as a couple. Never get any stares or comments when in flats, but a few (very few) looks when in heels. It doesn't bother either of us. SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Well, my bf showed a friend of his some pics of me in my boots last night. The comment was "my god, I'd break my ankles trying to walk in those" :D:wink: Things may be looking up. Seeya Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Well, my bf showed a friend of his some pics of me in my boots last night. The comment was "my god, I'd break my ankles trying to walk in those" :wink:

I've had so many reactions like that... They're not negative, but more inquisitive, like "Don't you find them uncomfortable?" or "How do you walk in those things?!?!" etc etc. I like reactions like because it gives me the chance to explain in a little more detail about the whole concept.... Which can only be a good thing! The more people that understand, or that are on their way to understanding, the better!

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

My wife approves and has even been helpful in learning to walk better in heels. So far though, this has been in home and in bedroom activity. I'm not sure I'm ready to venture out yet.

She strongly disapproves although she hasn't said anything about the heeled loafers I have.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

• 2 weeks later...

I have never used them outside, only indoors when I`m alone. She knows about my shoe collection, and think it is ok for me to use them by myself. BUT, not together with her or outside. Maybe she will change her mind in the future.

My wife think it´s ok and approves it.But she can´t use them her self beacuse she has pain in her svollen feet almost always.She uses softheeled wedges so her steps don´t get to hard.I just love to wear hh all the time out or in does not matter. Jankas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

Even if she was okay about me wearing HH outside, I`m not sure if I had the guts to do it. If I had been living in a big town I guess it would have been easier, but on the country side? Njaaaaaa, where everybody knows everybody etc? More difficult, I have to admit. Maybe I`m just making up excuses ............

It does not really matter if you live in a small town. It is not illegal to wear heels and it does not make you a bad person. Women wear everything that men wear including or boring drab shoes. There is no reason why you cannot wear your heels in the town where you live. Men faced the same issue with earrings and now earrings are commonplace thanks to the men that got out there and wore them proudly. As Highlun would say, "It is your life, don't let other people dictate your fashion decisions".

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

After looking at this for quite a while, I suddenly have a problem with the subject. I know the shoes are labeled as women's shoes, but I disagree. They are just shoes, and they are mine, not some woman's. Mine are high heels like women wear, but women also wear Nikes like mine, so to me they are just high heels, not women's shoes.

. Mine are high heels like women wear, but women also wear Nikes like mine, so to me they are just high heels

I couldn't have said it better! Shoes, after all is said and done, are just that..shoes.

jim

After looking at this for quite a while, I suddenly have a problem with the subject. I know the shoes are labeled as women's shoes, but I disagree. They are just shoes, and they are mine, not some woman's. Mine are high heels like women wear, but women also wear Nikes like mine, so to me they are just high heels, not women's shoes.

That's a very good one Bob! :wink:

I thought that I had responded to this one but I had not. I am pretty sure that I voted in the poll though. My wife strongly dissaproves. She also knows that I do wear heels while she is away. It's awkward, but it is about the only arrangement that seems to work. She herself does not much like to wear heels. The way I see it is that it is better to be madly in love with some one who dissaproves then to not be in love, which is the present alternative.

the truth shall make you fret

I wish I could live up to this statement and being comfortable with it, and ofcourse everyone around me.

But are we asking for a unisex word? Same clothes, same shoes etc.

Ally McBeal was working at a place with unisex toalett. That had been interesting....... :wink:

My wife doesn't mind me wearing heels. I usually wear pumps and open toe sandels of about 4-5 inch heel. I have been wearing heels for over 30 years now and it is just natural for me. I waer them with pantyhose as it is easlier of the feet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know I said "I have no partner"? Well, can I change my answer, please? Pretty please? Pretty please with silver heels on? I'm sure you can all guess why :wink: ?

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"