New London Exhibition - Men in Skirts

Calv

I see the Victoria and Albert museum in London are holding an exhibition which opens on Friday about Men in Skirts. It runs until May. Got to be worth a visit from the Men in Heels!!

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, until May you say.. Should be nice weather in may to go in skirt and heels I guess.. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Could be fun to go to the exhibition in skirt and heels! Already done that so it wouldn't be anything new to me! Let's agree on date and time and see what the publics reaction is :smile:

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

Let's do it! I'm free most weekends between now and the end of the exhibition, just name a date and let's meet up :smile:

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

Francis, you are a lucky man if your WIFE is suggesting you go in a leather mini! Broad mindedness is not something I would normally associate with todays society, myself I will probably go with something ankle length (it's what I feel comfortable in!) Calv, I would say wear knee high boots with a leather skirt but perhaps someone like debbie could give better advice Hope to see you guy's in london soon :smile:

I'm thinking of going in a grey leather skirt that falls just below the knees, a pair of black tights and 4" courts. I guess the top will be white. This particular skirt has pockets in it, which are well useful. The skirt is cut fairly full, so that the bulge doesn't show. Unlike Dr Shoe, I'm not quite ready to bang a hole in my dick, put a metal ring in it, and tie the ring to my leg! Another thing with skirts that irritates me, is the fact that the hemline is a real sod to get level, tending to be lower at the front. Short of radical dressmaking, has anyone ideas for a quick fix? Whether or not you wear boots or courts depends on the shape of your legs, or if you wish to avoid the hassle of shaving them. I'm a classic 'nice legs, shame about the face' character, so I'll make the best of what I've got and shave 'em.

Just read this, you're all very courageous! Good luck, it's easy for me because I'm a girl. I've always thought the guys have drawn the short straw when it comes to fashion because we can wear anything or at least that's how conservative society we generally live in see's it. :eek: Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

Francis Hope you're not suggesting she'd feel upstaged? <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bob on 2002-02-17 15:20 ]</font>

Well guys, I'd like to join (again) but 27 april is a no go for me because of other comitments. Good luck (especially with the weather because with the usual meeting weather we had so far a mini certainly would feel chilly.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

I'll keep my options open for now. If some more guys from the continent plan to go on the 27th so we can split costs, I'm up for it. I will certainly be in the UK in July for about a week or so (maybe more) to attend two Mark Knopfler & friends charity gigs in Shepherds Bush Empire (on the 23th & 25th). So I definitively could use one or more tour/beer/heel guides by then. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Francis, Glad to hear your wifes open minded! Hope everyone can make it in april, let's see if we can get some of the girls to make it! (hopefully i'll have a girlfriend myself by then :smile: )

Would certainly be really cool to see you guys on april 27th at the museum, i might go too, what time would you guys meet up there ? as for choice of skirts, short leather with knee high boots always looks better or knee lenght depending on your legs i guess ????? look forward to it Richie

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Just go in what you feel comfortable (though a lot of you seem to like leather!) myself I will probably be wearing an ankle length wrap skirt On the subject of flight's, I should think there will be plenty of good deals around at the moment