johnieheel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when? where?

We will wait and see how many here are interested and go from there. Please bring your SO"s. My wife felt a little out of place at the 2008 Oct heel meet as she was the only female. We will meet at an agreed resturant around Beldon.

real men wear heels

You had wayyyyyyyy to much at the last one. lol BTW the girls at Also's remember you well and still work there.

Next time you are in, tell them I said hello and hide a couple of pair of 11s for me!

Style is built from the ground up!

I propose Saturday, July 11. We are having visitors from Scotland that weekend. We are friends with this couple, the man is into heels, she's very supportive, and they would like to join us for this unusual event. You will love meeting them, too. They're really nice people. The same venue as last time was fine. The restaurant was very good, the shoe shopping was fine, and I think we all had a great time. Johnie, Radiodave, Happyfeat, and others, what do you say? Can we get a consensus? Lunch around noon and an afternoon shoe shopping? GWL

I propose Saturday, July 11. We are having visitors from Scotland that weekend. We are friends with this couple, the man is into heels, she's very supportive, and they would like to join us for this unusual event. You will love meeting them, too. They're really nice people.

The same venue as last time was fine. The restaurant was very good, the shoe shopping was fine, and I think we all had a great time. Johnie, Radiodave, Happyfeat, and others, what do you say? Can we get a consensus? Lunch around noon and an afternoon shoe shopping?

GWL

Sounds OK with me.

real men wear heels

Im new here but live in ohio. I'll check my clender and see if I can make it up that way and try to meet up with you all. wont bring wife thought she does not like men in skirt's or heel's she think's we are a bunch of freak's! yes even me, but she still with me does that make any sense?;)

Do to the fact that some of our wifes don't really like us in sskirts, this heel meet is all about shoes and only shoes to make things more comftorable for everyone. If you would like to have a cross dressing meet or men in skirt meet, then organize it at another date please. TU

real men wear heels

Hello everyone! So far there are 2 other couples besides my wife and I who plan to attend the july 11 heel meet in Canton Oh. I need to know asap how many more are interested so I can get with the manager at Ruby Tuesdays in Canton oh. TU Johnieheel.;) BTW, it's for everybody, not just couples and remember, no skirts for the men. We want to keep this one simple for others who might be a little uncomftorable around men in skirts etc. So please come as a MAN in heels for the men, and a WOMAN in what ever you wish, for the ladies. TU

real men wear heels

Hey everybody, just wanted to let you know that I will not be able to attend the heel meet due to something that just came up. I had a lot of fun at the last one hope all goes well on the 11th.

Style is built from the ground up!

Do to the fact that everybody seems a little too busy this time of year, we have decided to cancel the heel meet on the 11th. We can try for a later date if anybody is interested. Maybe Oct. like last year, so let me know if you are interested. Thanks and keep on heeling. Johnieheel and Ruth.;)

real men wear heels

I was hoping to be able to be with you-all at this heel meet but it was going to be tricky. However I'm glad you have decided to cancle and try again some other time. The weekend of Oct. 10th. is out for me as I am helping to sponser a concert that weekend. A coupple of weeks a go I was able to have some pics/vids. taken of me in my Ballet Boots but the person who took the pics. wasen't able to up load the pics. from her phone to the web. So I was looking forward to this heel meet and I could finally have some pics. of my boots and show how well I can walk in them now. Well I'll have to work something else out but I'll keep trying. I'm glad you-all are still considering a later date. Keep heeling Dr Who 3

Has anyone every thought about meeting up at Cedar Point? That would be a good place to wear heel's if you could stand to wear them that long. Just a thought.

Nice idea, and I'd be in favor of it. Be warned though; there was a news story a few years ago about a guy who was asked to leave Cedar Point because he was wearing a skirt. Seems they have a strict policy about "No Costumes", and I recall the ACLU got involved, since the guy felt he was doing no harm by wearing a skirt since he wasn't trying to be a TS, but Cedar Point was sticking to the "No Costumes" rule. Hopefully they wouldn't go to that length over a guy wearing heels, but I thought I'd mention it.