How do you feel when youre wearing heels?

mk4625

johnieheel I have to say that I am very jelous. I have tried to find a woman that would be supportive of me wearing heels but it has been practically impossible. The women I know that do like me in heels have put a strict "friends only" policy to me. It is very frustrating..hell I don't really care if she wears heels or not.......grrrrrrrr snarl snarl!!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel great in heels, but I don't wear them in public. Unfortunately, while my wife likes my heels, she's also been disabled and homebound for the last 8 years, and I can't imagine enjoying wearing heels in public without her with me. I admire those of you who've taken those first steps outside your homes. Sometimes I wish I had the confidence to do it myself - Lord knows I'd love to - but I just can't get past the social conditioning. My heels stay inside while I wear my hiking boots out.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

For those of you guys who are too nervous to venture out in high heels, but would really like to try, I have some advice. Try first going out at night where no one can really see your shoes. And wear shoes with a block heel that is no higher than 3 inches so it doesn't look too feminine. Once you've done this a few times, try stopping at a fast food restaurant and going in for a quick meal. Once you realize that most of the looks you get when people notice your heels are mostly either "so what" or "that's really cool", you'll start to feel more comfortable and become much bolder about venturing out in ever higher heels. It's well worth the effort because you'll feel really great and tremendously liberated once you can go out in public wearing 5 inch heels.

Taller. . . .and it's quite a rush. It still feels like I'm getting away with something, like I'm violating a taboo. It's like striking a blow for freedom, although in a small way.

Have a happy time!

It depends. Once when I was out in a pair of spiky 4 inch heels (in guy mode), I didn't care what anybody thought of me. It was actually a rush trying to evoke some sort of reaction out of people. Other times, I want to wear what I feel like and don't really want any reaction. I usually feel bad when I chicken out though and put on more practical shoes before going out. Conversely, if I do go out, I tend to feel proud of myself for having the ba**s to violate society's norms.

Taller.

. . .and it's quite a rush. It still feels like I'm getting away with something, like I'm violating a taboo. It's like striking a blow for freedom, although in a small way.

Couldn't have said it any better, mainly that taboo feeling is what does it for me.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Taller.

. . .and it's quite a rush. It still feels like I'm getting away with something, like I'm violating a taboo. It's like striking a blow for freedom, although in a small way.

This sums it up for me as well.

As well as feeling taller in heels I find that when I don't wear them out I feel short. I wear heels out at least 50% of the time.

Additionally somedays I feel like being a bit of an exhibishionist and aim to out-do any other heel wearers I might come across...ie. I try to have the highest and prettiest shoes in sight.

If you have the confidence to get out there and do it you find you can... and its exhilirating.

Heel-Lover

I am just the same guy barefooted as in heels. It maybe gives me a slight sense of achievement because I have the guts to live out my kink while some others don't. But it is not on the top of my mind most of the time.

What's all the fuss about?

Taking out all the history and our social environment, I can't even begin to describe the exhilaration, the physical up-lift, the satisfaction, the anticipation, my desired appearance, and the knowing I can factors of wearing high stiletto heeled pumps. Otherwise, it's great! Thanks for asking.

It makes me feel more calm and self-respectful to myself. I feel less negative (cause I am very negative towards alot) and more happy and prepared for the stuff ahead of me. It sounds really odd, but remember, I am just a teen :smile:;

Formally "HHDude"

I feel confined, vulnerable, and extremely turned on.

For reasons unknown, I'm turned on as well (hope it's appropiate from me), except on those select days (it seems), nothin seems to get me. Not even the heels.

Formally "HHDude"

I'm no longer turned on- I was before all my street-heeling experiences. I guess that my heels lost their fetish appeal [well, most of it]- it's the same as with leather clothing.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For all the reasons stated before but also the that incredible sensation when returning home after a few hours, kicking them off and walking around barefooted.

Interesting... Personnally I hate this feeling...

When I kick my heels off I feel like I'm shortened or lowered (I don't know how to write it in English but I feel "something" is missing :smile:).

I wish I had silent high heels to walk around at home (if I keep wearing heels the neighbor complains about them).

Interesting... Personnally I hate this feeling...

When I kick my heels off I feel like I'm shortened or lowered (I don't know how to write it in English but I feel "something" is missing :smile:).

I wish I had silent high heels to walk around at home (if I keep wearing heels the neighbor complains about them).

Exactly! You said it very well Marion. If I wear heels for a long time I get used to them and forget the sensations. This feeling reminds me of what I've done and makes me want to get back into them.

Have you tried these. I use them to stop black marks on the wooden floor and to protect the floor not my heels.

http://www.danceshopper.com/dance-supplies.Supadance%20Slim%20Heels%20Protectors

So what's all the fuss about?

Have you ever tried to explain to someone how a car can be fun to drive? Either they understand the concept that there is more to it than just transportation or they don't. If they don't understand they never will. I get noticed in my fun car, but it doesn't phase me because I'm driving it for me, not anyone else. Likewise, I get noticed in heels (especially when paired with hose and mini skirt) but it doesn't phase me because I'm wearing the outfit for me. On the flip side of the coin, my wife doesn't care for the bouncy ride of my fun car so I usually drive the sedan with her. Her confort is paramount. When it's just me, heels are GREAT!! They give me that feeling of fun that comes from doing something a little different. They give me the sense of accomplishment going the distance balancing on those little pointed heels. They give me a little thrill being "restrained" by the heels as to where I should and shouldn't walk (taking the stairs instead of doing down the grass hill next to the stairs) and how fast I can walk. Still I'm looking for courage. Regardless of how good they make me feel, I'm also left feeling guilty for doing it.

• 3 months later...

How would you describe the feeling when your wearing heels? Do you feel any differently if so, how? Is it a sexual experience for you? P.S. Sorry if these questions are already asked millions of times, I checked few pages on this forum section.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

I feel like I am excitedly pushing the boundaries of fashion. That's why I wore stiletto pumps to London Fashion Week events. Even in the presence of the world's fashion elite, I had no worries. taller more confident sexier It's a non-sexual experience for me

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.