How do you feel when youre wearing heels?

mk4625

I'm copying this question which was originally in "For the gals" so we guys can have our own. Here's my answer: YES, really! I wear my thigh boots to bed and have the most pleasant dreams of deliciously sharp and spiky things. Since I started doing this again, I feel very rested in the morning and my mood is better. I am even turned on by wearing cloth slides with 3 inch bottoms while lounging about the house. They are very soothing to relax in after an entire day of walking around in 6 inch spikes and the humid confinement of thigh-high boot leather. My ex believed I was much better when I brought my boots into her bed. Unfortunately my wearing of women's boots is (she said) what made her eventually break off our relationship. Could it be that she just wants to take up with a macho man in Hush Puppies? If I apologize for any of it, it is only that I have not yet been able to bring myself to wear my boots in public. That is the way I am and always will be. Someday (a very long time away I hope) after I am gone, my heirs will open a locked armoire filled with high-heeled boots and shoes.

Michael

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, Real Women just want a Real Man, not just a masculine version of themselves. A high-heel wearing man (much less a man into other feminine acoutrements) doesn't fit the profile of a beer-swilling football-cheering, grubby T-shirt & jeans-wearing Real Man. It doesn't matter how loving, devoted, caring, or secure in his manhood masculine he might otherwise be.

Sorry for the rant, but most women won't even get to first base if they know you like wearing high heels--and they're the ones that rant about how much they value honesty in a relationship. It's like they only want SOME honesty!!

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I had to put some positive vibes in here. I feel great wearing heels myself and it sure turns me on. I wear 3 inch normally and higher in evenings and for going out dressed. I am masculine and I am hugely turned on by guys in heels. Cowboy boots are THE sexiest boots imaginable for me. And the higher the heel the sexier the guy.

As some of you might remember from my earlier posts; I am a teacher having pupils from the ages 16 years and upwards. I *always* wear HH's and have (nevertheless?) gotten my(?) share of come-ons from both pupils and fellow teachers, which all (naturally) have been courteously been avoided. -So, wearing HH's here in Sweden while being a male does not seem to alienate the opposite sex AFAIK. TallSwede

For me the turn on happens before buying a new pair, once I am wearing them it is just a fantastic sensation of well being that only slightly wears away with time.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Wearing heels always turns me on. I wear mostly thigh high high heeled boots and I wear them when I pleasure myself. My partner disproves, so this is a solo pleasure.

Everyone should wear boots!

I certainly feel good in my heels, and I find the restriction and the different feelings and so on a thrill. So, I guess my answer would have to be something like 'umm, yeah, I think so!'

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Yes, wearing heels does feel good. Kind of like climbing up to the top of a tall pine tree in a wind storm.

Did you ever dare to do this? I prefer climbing on solid rocks. Another hobby of me :wink:

Besides this I feel like "bluenail2", but not only fascinated by guys wearing high heeled cowboy boots.

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I don't know if 'Turned on' is the right term. But I really enjoy wearing high heels. I like the feel on feet, and the way it effects my legs. It is an especially nice to wear them to Bed... :wink:

Hello,

i agree with the answer by Lee:

I don't know if 'Turned on' is the right term. But I really enjoy wearing high heels. I like the feel on feet, and the way it effects my legs.[/qoute]

Sometimes, i wear my boots outdoors, and it feels great! :wink:

HeelHolgi

If you like it, do it!

I guess wearing heels gives me a buzz. Sometimes they turn me on, sometimes they don't, although more often than not, both occur at just the wrong time. :wink: I've tried wearing my ankle boots to bed, and it just doesn't work for me. It may be that I'm wearing the wrong shoes/boots, but my other shoes have rubber soles that would just cause a lot of friction with the sheets, rather than being smooth inbetween them.... Plus there's the factor of what happens when my dad wakes me up in the morning and sees me wearing them! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

• 1 month later...

Yes, absolutly a turn on to wear them, feel them, see them, think about them. I would not get turned on my seeing another man in high heels, unless he was a superfeminin shemale or something.:wink: But to wear them myself............great! But stull only indors.

Much the same for me. Guys wearing heels (or anything else for that matter) don't do anything for me at all, but I get a great buzz wearing them myself, and I love to see women in high heels. That's one of the things that first attracted me to my wife of many years. She wore the most wonderful heels when we were dating.

Question to Az: What is a "real" women and what is a "real" man? A person can only be their own woman or own man. Anything else is just someone elses stereotype which has no bearing on anything.

I certainly get turned on by seeing a girl in high slender stilettos, but I wouldn't if I saw a man in heels. I do get turned on when I am wearing heels myself sometimes :wink:

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

The thought of wearing them turns me on more than the actual wearing. Whilst wearing HH I do feel relaxed and happier.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• 4 weeks later...

Wearing high heels absolutely turns me on. I especially love it when I go outside in the middle of the night and walk around in my 6" platform sandals, they make me feel so aroused after a few minutes. Basically I only walk a few blocks in them, but that's all it takes for me. If it weren't for all the predjudice against us guys in high heels, I'd be wearing those shoes constantly outside.

Black patent, open toed high heels are the best!

Wearing high heels absolutely turns me on. I especially love it when I go outside in the middle of the night and walk around in my 6" platform sandals, they make me feel so aroused after a few minutes. Basically I only walk a few blocks in them, but that's all it takes for me. If it weren't for all the predjudice against us guys in high heels, I'd be wearing those shoes constantly outside.

Black patent, open toed high heels are the best!

I definately get turned on by wearing heels. I also enjoy seeing others in high heels. For me, no less than 4" heels will do. I love the restricted gait along with the look of feet and legs in heels.

Any day that you don't learn something new is a day wasted.

I will be hard to give a simple answer to what for me, is a rather complex question. So like the rest of you, I'll have to just say "sometimes".

A lot depends on what I'm doing and who I'm with really. When shopping for, and trying on new heels, I do experience a quite satisfaction but I don't get turned on per say. If on the other hand, I'm out wearing a pair of 5" stiletto boots and am feeling sexy and elegant, I can spend the evening in a state of degraded arousal.

As I say,it depends"

I know when I'm wearing heeled boots while washing the cat....not a thing.

Occasionally when wearing a stunning pair of sandals or pumps, I have shall we say, been known to fall off my perch..

Probably the most arousing situation is when I'm experiencing an intimate encounter with a woman and we are both wearing heels.They add to the situation and I'm very aware of them .Mind you I'm usually very aware of a lot of things by then.Like her touch and her breathing and her smell and her.........

jim

Ok, calm down, take a deep breath! There's just so much we need to know right now :wink: I for myself feel lots like jim. It's a matter of the situation. But in general, i like the sensation of wearing them. They turn me on, only in combination with other "things", if ya know what i mean. :D

Absolutely. Wearing high heels is a big turn on. Seeing women wear them is also a big turn on - but then the excitement is accompanied by envy and frustration. Seeing men wear them doesn't turn me on at all. It actually kind of turns me off. Which is strange - I get turned on by something that turns me off when others do it...

"No matter what they say"

I know when I'm wearing heeled boots while washing the cat....not a thing.

My cats need to be restrained before being shampooed (both are great big hairy pussies with fangs and claws) so I have that done by a professional groomer who also trims their fur short.

When I wash the dishes with my boots on, I stand on a rubber mat into which my heels sink deeply. It is a delicious feeling to have something yielding to the point of my spike heel and I do get quite wet, and not from the dishwater! The mat is deeply gouged and scarred from years of this abuse.

Michael

For me it's always a huge turn-on, but it stems from my excitement at seeing georgeous women in super high-heels. I always wondered how they managed to balance on wobbly stilettos, and how they felt perched up on their toes for long periods, etc. It was wanting to know and share the experience that THEY were having that attracted me into wearing high heels. When I put them on and wear them in public, the big turn-on for me is knowing that all high-heeled women must be regularly experiencing the same sensations of empowerment through being raised taller, but combined with the various restrictions and subservience imposed by high heels, becoming outright bondage when heels get extremely high. It's all great and fascinating stuff! Cheers, Heelsfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 1 month later...

Wearing heels is a HUGE turn-on for me. I love the look of my legs and calves swelling as I stand or walk in them. The way my arch curves with the slope of the sole and the feel OR look of my tender, even toes under a toe strap(s), really gets me aroused. I have muscular legs from dance classes/yell leading in school. Plus I now practice yoga and toe pointing, foot arching is a real treat for me...Walking around in a thong and heels (with or with -out stockings) makes me feel sensual in a way that sex with a lady doesn't. Equally fulfilling but different.

• 3 weeks later...

Nah, Real Women just want a Real Man, not just a masculine version of themselves. A high-heel wearing man (much less a man into other feminine acoutrements) doesn't fit the profile of a beer-swilling football-cheering, grubby T-shirt & jeans-wearing Real Man. It doesn't matter how loving, devoted, caring, or secure in his manhood masculine he might otherwise be.

Sorry for the rant, but most women won't even get to first base if they know you like wearing high heels--and they're the ones that rant about how much they value honesty in a relationship. It's like they only want SOME honesty!!

I'm a Real Woman and I certainly don't think men who wear heels are feminine and I hate the beer~swilling, football~cheering types but I do like jeans though but that's another story :lol:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

They are definitely a turn on for me. I guess I enjoy the challenge of wearing shoes that make normal walking harder - someone used the word "restrictive" - and I like to push my limits. Wearing a corset to further restrict movement can add a lot to the sensation too. It is fun to see who notices when I'm in "stealth mode" ie wearing bootcut or flared jeans, and a real buzz when worn with a short skirt. It seems to be a great way to meet and start talking to attractive young ladies too ....