Mrs Smith's Shoes

Ok, here's a picture of my wife's black patent Aldos. They are from a couple of years back, I bought them for her as a christmas gift from the online store just when the high street platform was starting to become popular. These are the highest heels she has that are not from a fetish store and I really enjoy watching her wear them!

They are beautiful heels :chuckle:

Thank you for the the photos. Love the photos. In the 6 months since these photos where taken I wondered if your wife had worn them, and if she has was she getting more used to them? Has she any others 5" non-platforms she wears? what heels if any does she wear to work?

Cheers

Fred

Hi Fred, thanks for asking. Yes she did wear the extreme heels (from the first pictures) once more since I posted. She protested a little, but after commenting how great she looked, and after challenging her to walk and dance a little I did get a smile out of her. She does find them uncomfortable though and preferred sitting or laying. She did manage to stand in them for while without touching the wall. Maybe it's just a matter of practice until she can walk in them gracefully. For general day to day she doesn't wear higher than 3 1/2".

I may try and post some of the pictures from that night!

Bob.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

It's been a while since I posted. Thought you might enjoy seeing Mrs Smith's Christmas present, some lovely 6" platform silver shoes that go great with a silver dress and underwear that she enjoys wearing. Bob.

post-715-0-55917300-1358073945_thumb.jpg

post-715-0-07529500-1358073961_thumb.jpg

Fred - thanks for your comments! She's worn them at home a few times and finds them comfortable with the platform, but probably wouldn't wear them out. They're pretty outrageously high, however not that much out of place on a Saturday night in town.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fred - thanks for your comments! She's worn them at home a few times and finds them comfortable with the platform, but probably wouldn't wear them out. They're pretty outrageously high, however not that much out of place on a Saturday night in town.

You need to take her out to dinner and show those off!

"Porsche...There is no Substitute"

The description doesn't give the heel height or platform height.

They are 6" heels and about 1.5" platform

You need to take her out to dinner and show those off!

I should, maybe valentines day if I'm lucky :-)

Bob.