Mrs Smith's Shoes

Hi all, I've been enjoying the pictures people have been posting of their wives and I thought I should return the favor and start a thread. These are the most extreme fetish heels my wife has, unfortunately she wears them very rarely because she finds it hard to stand in them and they are a little small. Do you like the pictures and should I post more? Comments welcome!

post-1260-133522884566_thumb.jpg

post-1260-133522884569_thumb.jpg

post-1260-133522884572_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

...Do you like the pictures and should I post more? Comments welcome!

Of course!

...These are the most extreme fetish heels my wife has, unfortunately she wears them very rarely because she finds it hard to stand in them and they are a little small...

If she already has an extensive collection of heels, I guess the limitations of these shoes are okay. Otherwise, why not treat her to a new pair of shoes that are slightly larger and lower? Personally I'd rather see someone able who can function (walk) in lower heels for hours, than a higher heel, where they can't do much of anything.

Hi everyone, thanks for your comments. I'm glad you like the pictures. You are right, they are not for walking in. She stood briefly for the photos but that's all :winkiss: jwhite44, yes I should treat her to the next size up, maybe patent black next time. I'll post more pictures soon.

Looking forward to it. If she's fine with "not walking" in those shoes (cute response BTW!), and assuming she's not shy, then it would be interesting to see how she acted if you say took her out to dinner in a pair that was slightly lower. Not so high (like apparently these) where walking it futile, but not so low that there's no effort involved. She wouldn't have to walk fast, and she wouldbn't have to walk unattended (you could hold onto her hand/arm), but she would have to think about the heels pretty much on every step. Could lead to an interesting night.

Thank you to all for the comments. Does anyone have any recommendations for a slightly lower but easier to walk in heel? These are Highest Heel Extreme, I've measured the back of the heel at 5.5" and my wife is a size 5 UK (7 US) so the arch is extremely steep. In fact they look much steeper in person than in the photo, I'm sure the shoe could be designed to be more wearable but with the same heel height. It would be great to find her an affordable sexy 5" heel, maybe I should look for the HH Hottie (CL look alike)? A couple more pictures for you LUCKY people...

post-1260-133522885186_thumb.jpg

post-1260-13352288519_thumb.jpg

I would think almost any good shoe store (not sure if Victoria Secrets or Aldo's are in the UK) should carry a basic no platform pump of at least 4 1/2" inches. Getting a 5" heel might be difficult without getting at least a 1/2 platform (which might be okay with you). Above 5", you might have to order from a website specifically carrying higher heel shoes.

I've found a pair quite similar to that one at Macy's. Not sure about UK availability/equivalent, but it's just a nice department store. They're 4 1/2" at the heel, but they're size 10 US, so smaller size should work out to around 4. Happy shopping :winkiss:

I have a few pairs of Highest heel hottie, they are great shoes, also 5.5 inch though but really comfortable, I have done lots of walking in them and they still look good. I highly recommend this shoe

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for the comments and shoe recommendations, I think I will try and find some of the Highest Heel Hottie, they look great. I am happy you like the pictures of my wife's extreme heels. How do you like boots? Here are some more pictures of my lovely wife dressing up one evening. They are Highest Heel Sky High, 5" and she can walk just fine in these but hasn't worn them outside. I think they are very sexy with this outfit, any fans out there?

post-1260-133522887249_thumb.jpg

post-1260-133522887251_thumb.jpg

post-1260-133522887254_thumb.jpg

post-1260-133522887257_thumb.jpg

post-1260-133522887261_thumb.jpg

i think your wife models well! thanks for sharing!!! my wife has a few Highest Heels that are just for show. she is not too comfy with them at heights.. but she's also got 4 inchers that she can wear all day if she opted (and has done before) keep encouraging your beautiful wife. and thanks for sharing!

• 2 months later...

Hi, those are fantastic boots and her outfit is also very sexy :).

Thank you all for the comments and shoe recommendations, I think I will try and find some of the Highest Heel Hottie, they look great. I am happy you like the pictures of my wife's extreme heels.

How do you like boots? Here are some more pictures of my lovely wife dressing up one evening. They are Highest Heel Sky High, 5" and she can walk just fine in these but hasn't worn them outside. I think they are very sexy with this outfit, any fans out there?

Ok, here's a picture of my wife's black patent Aldos. They are from a couple of years back, I bought them for her as a christmas gift from the online store just when the high street platform was starting to become popular. These are the highest heels she has that are not from a fetish store and I really enjoy watching her wear them!

post-1260-13352289221_thumb.jpg

BTW, if anyone is interested. The Aldo shoes are 4.75 inches, and the fetish heels at the start of the thread are 5.5 inches. She wears a size 5 UK (7US). Bob.

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I've been enjoying the pictures people have been posting of their wives and I thought I should return the favor and start a thread.

These are the most extreme fetish heels my wife has, unfortunately she wears them very rarely because she finds it hard to stand in them and they are a little small.

Do you like the pictures and should I post more? Comments welcome!

Thank you for the the photos. Love the photos. In the 6 months since these photos where taken I wondered if your wife had worn them, and if she has was she getting more used to them? Has she any others 5" non-platforms she wears? what heels if any does she wear to work?

Cheers

Fred