Super arch?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! The only way to go higher would be to swap over to ballet or toe boots.

I would like to see those modelled, and maybe have a go myself (UK size 6.5, Eur size 39.5).

Do they have a UK retail outlet?

Nice curve--that's the way ALL heels ought to be designed. :wink:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

So many of the models shown are from The Little Shoe Box. I wonder if this isn't a "clearing house" that sells shoes manufactured by many different companies.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

wow :(:o i'll bet they would be very difficult to stand in, much less navigate anywhere. i wonder just how high the heel is?? either way, they are a definate turn-on - :wink: a very sexy high heel stiletto shoe :D:D

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

I ordered a pair of knee high ballet boots from archenemys a couple years ago. It would make sense if they were selling LSB boots, since mine do look exactly like the LSB models, but I do wonder if they buy from LSB but have LSB use less expencive leathers... Teri from bootlovers mentions her LSB ballet boots are made from extreamly soft leather.. yet mine are a bit stiff.. My qualifetish boots are definatly extreamly soft leather, but provide adaquet support. Having LSB make boots custom per order would definatly explain why arch enemys took 5-6 months to get my boots to me. If they'd only mention to customers on their site that some custom orders take longer then others they would have a few more fans :wink: Seeya Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

My wife has a pair that is almost the same...not quite. If you like them, I can take quite a few more picks for you all?

Really fabulous pumps your wife has! :wink: Please do show us some more!

HH forever!

Wow, those look very high! I like them a lot. What size are they, and how high is the heel? What brand name is marked inside, or where did you get them? If I were to get something like those, I would probably get them with some sort of ankle strap for at least a little bit of stability; and probably in black, but that red is very nice.

Trolldeg, all I see is the infamous red X inside of a square instead of the arch enemy picture in your first posting.

stilettos, I love those two pics you posted. Regarding that first one with the curved arch, I have never seen such a steep arch in my life. It seems to be perpendicular to the floor. Although I do love steep arched heels, I don't like extremes such as ballet heels.

stellah, I love that "slingback" photo you posted. However, I think that style is actually D'Orsay and not a slingback. Check out http://www.sexyshoes.org/dorsaycut6.html and http://www.sexyshoes.org/linslinpum.html

Francis, I tried to view that same picture and got the same message as you did. Here it is one day later. I wonder how long does it take them to update?

Geof(Aus), I love those pictures of your wife wearing such steep arched shoes. I envy you. Got any more you can post?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

What great heels !! Im very impressed. Im also impressed that you also live in Sydney. Now why havent I seen theose heels walking around the city ?? Im always on the look out ! LOL. Please post some more pics ! And just what height are they ? Rog

For all those that aren't aware, Geoff's wife is "Jane" whose pictures appear on Jenny's site in the photo gallery (along with Debbies and a couple of other girls). She's a strikingly beautiful young lady with a sparkling personality. Geoff is, indeed, a lucky man. And, congratulations to the young couple on the recent birth of their daughter. Keep'em flying, Geoff :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.