Shape of feet in heels

High Surprise

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I don't know. I tend to prefer cuddlier, woman-shaped women myself. I don't see the attraction of muscular women, altho' that's probably because I'm fairly pear-shaped myself at 5'9" in socks and 12st, and I can't take the competition :wink:

I too like women who are womanly in form, with "meat" on their bones.

My ex is a white woman with a classic pear shape and nice-sized boobs. My current partner is Asian with more of an hourglass shape and smaller boobs, but she is in her 40s and her figure is mature and beautifully filled out.

Michael

It`s about time the word change in the SI system :wink: I like the girls slim and small, my girlfriend is 162 and 42 kg, size 35-36 feet. Since she have a small size bone structure she dont look that skinny. She still have to go the children department to find clothes that fit. She use size 14 years in pants. I think she look great ................

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

mk4625 says---A certain pro-gun organization doesn't know that one of it's Life Members is a man who wears women's boots and silk scarves--- They do now, you've let the cat out of the bag! Bubba136 and High Surprise says---I wouldn't think you're the only member that wore high heels--- I'm SURE that your not the only high heel wearer in that organization. You might be surprised how many there are. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

EC sure is a stunning lady - and very sexy in heels! Wonder if she is able to walk in them? BTW I just got my girlfriend a similar pair from Veronicas (as the black/withe pump) only in red/black! I will post a pic soon (I hope!) JayZee :D

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Dawn: its funny that you mention the NRA not knowing a member wears heels/scarves... I know one prominant wearer of womens heels/clothes (with facial hair) who loves going to the range, with TG friends.. He says it definatly confuses the natives.. hehe Oh well, steriotypes were ment to be broken. If it wasnt for the muddy conditions I'd probably wear my heels to the local range for fun *grin* Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

JimC:-) I wonder if Charlton Heston wears high heels? I can see it now---standing tall with high heeled boots on---legs spread at an angle---rifle held high in the air stating---"You can have my gun when you can pry it from my cold dead hands" Very dramatic, don't you think? Dawn HH :D

High Heeled Boots Forever!