Shape of feet in heels

High Surprise

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why only .357? 9 in the mag, and easier to control for the slender hands of the goddess.

Those DE are pretty big..a lot of weight,alot of muzzel blast and a lot of money.

Perhaps I could suggest an Officers model in 45acp or better yet a Kimber compact in the same caliber.A far more practical pistol for a lady..

:wink: jim

A firearm carries an image, a mystique, and a DE, well, it just has this look to it. Sleek, modern, nasty. My hands aren't tiny, and I am sure there would be some sort of after market add on to help stability when firing. Besides, it's fantasy, it's not like I'll ever own one. I could always do the Mad Max thing and have a double barreled sawed off shotgun instead of the DE. But it is a bit crude for a slick goddess image. Someone should be trying to sketch this out!

It is truly amazing to see how far a thread can wander off course. If you had seen only the most recent postings, would you ever guess that this thread started with an x-ray picture of a foot!

Hey, this is the fetish section.... however, maybe I have been silly, taken the topic the wrong direction, and now, look where we are. Okay, back to Shape of Feet in Heels, please And let's ignore all of this take over the world stuff. (Yes, that's it, forget all about it, then I can strike and the world is mine!) Um... yeah.

Well, yes it's true that this is a board about high heels, and I don't have any particular interest in guns one way or another, but I don't mind a thread that strays. Actually I feel that while high heels are the reason we gravitated to this board, I find that the off-topic discussions are the ones that help us get to know each other better. That's why I look forward to Laurie's writings more now that she's said she will expand the scope. One of the fun things I've been doing lately is going to the memberlist and hitting the home pages of those that have them listed. The first thing I noticed was this place has a huge membership. The other thing I noticed is those of you who are willing to share a little information are terrificly interesting people. OK, I'm rambling. I'll shut up now. Charlie

Actually, I wasn't complaining in the least about the thread wandering "off-topic". I just said it was amazing. Often the off-topic discussions are the most interesting. I think of them much like a conversation you might have with a group of friends - you can start on one subject and end up somewhere eentirely different.

Ah, we congregate here because of our interest in high heels. And, off topic discussions is just another way of discovering other aspects of our personalities or interests. If we went to other forums to discuss these specific "other" topics, we'd never all be in the same room to discover these interests.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

We have the moderators who (supposedly) keep us in some sort of order, and thus *I* do not feel that things get out of hand. -After all, if a specific thread becomes boring (or whatever), just stop reading that one and enjoy the rest. As long as the board in general functions as expected/desired, why complain? -We all have our good and better days... TallSwede

Personally I would have thought that a water pistol was more in keeping with our image of a fun loving high heeled goddess. Used in the summer time of course so that no one gets hurt from streams of ice. :wink: Jeff

We moderators like to let you, the people, decide on what should be topical. We only intervene when things become a little too heavy. In the meantime, we will help the conversation along and may steer it in certain directions at times. To veto the discussion would be unfair unless there is sufficient justification, so we leave to it :wink: The discussion turned to weapons rather harmlessly and proved to be an interesting sideline. No-one was offended (we hope) and therefore no action was needed. We're all responsible people here and are capable of moderating ourselves to what we prefer to discuss. So we let you discuss it :D Personally, I don't see a problem with how the thread changed (human nature I call it), but non-moderators (didn't mean that, but I don't know what else to call them) steered the conversation anyway. Such is the nature of discussion. The topic can change slightly and then return to the original reason for it's existence. Hence, it's grand to be a moderator when you don't have to do much :D As Bubba noticed, it brings out a little more of our personalities :(

...... Anyone got anything to say about the subject? Pictures?

It dose not apear so Hi Suprise, most have taken the off topic chatter the way it was ment...You seem to have a fur ball tho.If you've got the sand...cough it up.

jim

If not for the occasional off topics, most boards would see very little activity. I belonged to a gun board a couple of years ago in which some members complained about other members using the board to discuss sports during lulls in collecting activity (which increases when new lots of surplus are imported into this country, or another "world's most powerful handgun" is introduced). Although I am not a great sports fan, I like to know what my fellows are interested in besides guns, knives, high heels, etc. A certain pro-gun organization doesn't know that one of its Life Members is a man who wears women's boots and silk scarves!

Michael

I started out as a life member but lost a job in the middle of the payment plan so I ended up a paid-up 10-year member. HH Boots, yes, scarves of whatever material, no. And ties (or anything else constricting around my neck, including most men's T-shirts) as seldom as possible.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 1 month later...

My g.friend has just bought these new heels (white stilettos). They are bout 6 inch high heels - so VERY high and intented for using outside. She walks in them like a pair of flats (ie without any thought). I noticed lasy night that the top part of her foot is at such an angle with the toes bent almost to 90 degrees. For the first time I realised that actually, this is a really attractive part of wearing such high heels (never clicked before). The length of the leg looks longer because the upper part of the foot becomes part of it. Wow. Am I stupid not clicking until now? I find this really attractive. Anyone else?

the top part of her foot is at such an angle with the toes bent almost to 90 degrees. For the first time I realised that actually, this is a really attractive part of wearing such high heels

I like that too. Especially with laced boots that have nearly vertical vamps and uppers which conform to the shape of the ankles and legs. This is one of the best ways to showcase a beautiful foot.

I also like it when the tongue sticks out 2 or 3 inches above the top of the boot. There is something very erotic about that!!

Michael

the top part of her foot is at such an angle with the toes bent almost to 90 degrees. For the first time I realised that actually, this is a really attractive part of wearing such high heels

My credo! :wink:

This, and nothing else determines the perfect heel height.

• 2 weeks later...