Shape of feet in heels

High Surprise

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing something on a history site, that said that in the 1950s (or was it decades earlier?) that many shoe shops had an X-ray machine installed so that you could see how well your new shoes were going to fit. This was all in the days before it was realised how harmful the exposure to X-rays really was.

I get to rule the world?

Cool!

All of my dreams come true!

First, I will increase taxation for the rich, and eliminate it for the poor.

benevolence in a dictator, how unusual

Well some of us guys have our own high heels. Do we get to come along too?

Michael

Well, I think this is all fine for the ruling council, but the henchmen need to wear functional footwear, like army boots. Something de signed for wearing to get the job done. Shock troops of the Goddess will be dressed for war, not fashion. The Goddess herself would be happy wearing knee high lace up stiletto boots. Armoured knee pads, PVC pants and jacket, armoured elbow padding, a bracer on the left forearm, and armed with, hrm... Well, a P90, maybe, excellent for laying down a lot of rounds in a short amount of time, and maybe a matched pair of Glocks or Berettas, shoulder holstered, with a Smith and Wesson short barrled .38 hidden in the small of her back, and maybe strapped to her right leg, something devestating like a .357 Desert Eagle. Why only .357? 9 in the mag, and easier to control for the slender hands of the goddess. Oh, and a short sword on her back, and several concealed knives, a thin length of chain, and a roll of quarters. And a pen, and a marker for writing pro-goddess graffiti on walls everywhere. Now I'm ready to lead my forces into battle. I'm sure my general would park his mustang and ride around in a tank.

Now we know where all your money goes. Another fetish besides heels?? :wink: Is this a wish list or do you own any of the aforementioned ordinance? :D

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Well, a P90, maybe, excellent for laying down a lot of rounds in a short amount of time, and maybe a matched pair of Glocks or Berettas, shoulder holstered, with a Smith and Wesson short barrled .38 hidden in the small of her back, and maybe strapped to her right leg, something devestating like a .357 Desert Eagle. Why only .357? 9 in the mag, and easier to control for the slender hands of the goddess.

That's what I like. A lady who appreciates fine instruments of destruction.

You may have a problem getting the P90 though. I cannot even get one of the cartridges for my collection since FN isn't selling them to private individuals.

No, I take that back. Here's one but they want $25 each!!!!!

Michael

I wrote it for a reason. Not that I think I could ever do any harm to anyone, but I am a writer, and a writer writes, about anything, and makes it convincing. Besides, I know a little but about a lot of things, and I used to love watching Stargate, when it was shown on TV here. Looking for season six, and nowhere to be found. Darn Global TV! But knowing all of this is just to show one thing. But I won't mention what, or why.

That's why I said "ordinance" which includes the knives and swords you mentioned as well. My oldest daughter (24) owns a stainless steel Mini-14 which I gave her, but her husband is much more into guns than she is, although she is the best shot I've ever met, and this includes the Army. I myself have trouble hitting a bottle at 10 feet! Her real passions are Chinese Martial Arts, and BLADES, of which she owns about a dozen, from Japanese Katanas to Bowie Knives to "Arkansas Toothpicks". She even owns a Kris (wavy ritual dagger from Indonesia). She likes knowing that she could use them if the need arose. Which is apparently one of the things that attracted her husband to her.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I only own one weapon, a Klingon Bat'leth !! Well you expected as much from my avatar, didn't you? I'm a fair dab hand at its use and I have not yet killed anyone with it. I have severely injured a few people, but this was in self defense. Five of them armed with baseballs bat against just me and my batleth. You don't need a guess for who won ! :wink:

Okay, I do not own any ordinance, other than kitchen utensils. :wink: I can see myself owning a sword one day, as a wall decoration, but it has to be a real one. Perfectly balanced, too. Okay, I do know a good deal about swords and medieval weaponry, since I did graduate with honours for Social History. As for the idea of seven inch heels and some serious fire power, sure, just don't call be Babe, a la Barb Wire. I never liked Pamela, never will. Now I am sure people are getting all sorts of ideas for pictures. Okay, this is getting carried away, and is certainly a different kind of fetish. Women in heels with, um, big guns. Literally. Hey, Chris is going to want a real working phaser, or some other deadly implement of mass destruction that is hand held. I can have some fun, too!