s2005kz

My extrem heels

167 posts in this topic

Found them on Amazon.ca and then searched platform heels. I love my platforms so I am always looking.

19 hours ago, Heelsfor30 said:

bnchmrk did u receive your heels yet?

Not yet....projected delivery date was between jan. 4-16th. So the wait continues. Will keep you posted.

On Sunday, January 03, 2016 at 2:26 AM, Heelsfor30 said:

bnchmrk did u receive your heels yet?

Apparently they were here on the 30th. Did not check my mail. The fit is a little snug in the toe but they have sat in a rural mailbox in the cold for four days so they are a little stiff. Me wearing them for most of the day should soften them up a little. I think they are awesome. Now I want the blue pair also. Posted pictures in my shoe collection.

They're great aren't they?  I have them in blue and purple as well. It's funny because while mine fit they are a little snug in the toe too. 

what size did you order and did they run true look great on the pictures

1 hour ago, veryhigh said:

what size did you order and did they run true look great on the pictures

I ordered a 43. Usually wear an 11. Sometimes a 10 depending on the shoe style. I find boots are a little more liberal in sizing. A 44 would be just a little more comfortable in this style. With some wear they will form better to my feet. Thanks, I really like the color too.

Totally agree. I know I push the limits a little but just to try those boots would be fun!

1 person likes this

those boots are amazing, the stuff my dreams are made of for sure

s2005kz amazing boots but I would have to max out with my 7" heels. I am not afraid of the height but the sudden stop on the way down when I fall, is what really bothers me. :happy:

Don't give up hope, my friend. Practice, practice, practice and you'll get the hang of them :cheeky:. I had to do that when adjusting my 6 inch heels, but I mastered them :happy:.

1 person likes this

And here I thought it was just me......

To: JKrenzer, hoborob, Steve63130, 5150PLB1, swedeheeler, Bubba136,

I must admit that I'm surprised at your postings. This site has always been supportive of people. To bash someone like that who took a chance is very discouraging. s2005kz has been a member on the board for quite awhile and perhaps finally got up the courage to display what was nice in s2005kz eyes. You are basically shaming the person and that's not like this board at all. If you have any doubts about whether it's appropriate or not, then Report the posting and e-mail amongst yourselves. I've e-mailed quite a few of you on occasion and always got a very nice and respectful response. To see these replies to the posts is just disheartening. Thanks for hearing me out, Carol 

7 people like this

Carol,

You are right, of course. I should have thought about it before I posted. I apologize to s2005kz, and I have deleted my post.

Steve

2 people like this

If you don't like my posts, or feel it is not appropriate, report me.  However I don't believe that picture really fits in with the overall theme of this forum and really is unsightly.  That's my opinion and if you don't like it....So be it!  Disagreements are allowed and to disagree doesn't make any less supportive.

3 people like this

Bubba136 - Fair enough... we've both spoken our peace. We can agree to disagree.

1 person likes this