My extrem heels

s2005kz

I make them myself. It was 6.5 inch sandals i added platform and heels.

How did you manage to increase the length of the heel? Did you buy some black shiny (patent) foil to cover the platform and heel?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

These do not seem to be the same sandals as you showed in the first pic at post #87, which are surely what you used as the basis of your conversion?   I think Chorlini is asking about these.    The ones in the bedheels link have a different front and a higher heel.   I prefer the #87 sandals (more elegant and certainly more wearable) and would also like to know their source.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Where are they from s2005kz?

Found it. Bedheels.com ..... lol

How were they for delivery, doing business, quality, reliability, and such?

Delivery is fast, quality is very good more them Pleaser and etc.

I love high heels, higher the better. I can walk in a 4 1/2 inch heel and it is a stretch for me. Looking at the pics some girls can get the top of the foot parallel or even past parallel to the lower leg. After a couple years of trying I can not get close to that. I envy gals or guys that can!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

s2005kz,

Hi there. Have always admired your taste in heels as it more like my own. I love platform sandals and boots with very high heels and the 9" sandals from bedheelz are about the most affordable 9" heels I have ever seen. I noticed on the website that the shoes are actually shipped from within the USA which is not what would one expect from a company seemingly headquartered in the UK. How fast do you remember the shipping was?? I am interested in gettng these shoes as they look incredible.  Thanks for replying. HappyinHeels

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

those 11" platform heels are just awesome! Are they effectively 6" (platform 5")? Many extremely high platforms have too high platforms so they actually are less high/arched then without platform:sad:. I think it's great to see an extreme heel made even more extreme to walk in to add a platform but keep the same proportion/arch... :wave: Are you able to walk in them? Would you go out on these? Has anybody tried with these/sort of same heels to walk outdoors?

I've just had some 16" heel boots made...these have a 16cm/6.3" arch with  hidden platform...they look terrific!

Delivery is fast, quality is very good more them Pleaser and etc.

I recently ordered some extreme boots from these people. They got the leg dimensions completely wrong and have refused to do anything about it. Now for sale.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

my legs in 7.5inch shoes

Those 7,5 inch shoes are so gorgeous, they make feet look sexier.

Some new photos Some photos my new 10inch heels

All those extreme heels are so beautiful. Very thin and very high heels are my favourites.

• 2 months later...

Boy, those boots are amazing, so are you!  I can only dream of having nice legs like that and being able to command such powerful boots.

Bravo!

Don

On 3/29/2015 at 2:25 PM, s2005kz said:

Thank you for comment!

thank you for posting the amazing pictures, the stuff my dreams are mad of for sure