My extrem heels

s2005kz

• 3 months later...

s2005kz--- Fantastic-looking heels but those stiletto heels worry me. I don't think they could really be worn for a night out since there's a high probability the heel would break. I have seen some of LaPiazza's shoes made with a thicker heel though. They do have some of the sexiest designs I have ever seen, I am curious how much they charged you for the shoes in your photos. The highest heel I ever wore was an 8.5" platform sandal with a gold metallic dress to a Halloween party a few years back. I'd love to find a store that could make a shoe for me with a 9" heel-now that would be cool indeed! I wonder how many of our members have experience with lapiazza heels in Germany. HappyinHeels

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

those 11" platform heels are just awesome! Are they effectively 6" (platform 5")? Many extremely high platforms have too high platforms so they actually are less high/arched then without platform:sad:. I think it's great to see an extreme heel made even more extreme to walk in to add a platform but keep the same proportion/arch...:wave: Are you able to walk in them? Would you go out on these? Has anybody tried with these/sort of same heels to walk outdoors?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

awesome extrem platforms! I like also the 10" and 12" you posted earlier in this thread very much!!... I wasn't a very big fan of platform heels before, but seeing so many nice platforms also designerheels I'm becoming a bigger fan... :irked: they make the heel so much taller! and if the arch is still comparable with a 6 or even 7" heel without platform they are the ultimate fetish heel I think. Is the thin heel still strong enough or extra vulnerable to break and is walking extra difficult due to the height compared with an equally steep shoe without the extreme platform? where to buy these?

once again great shoes. Maybe you shall open a website shop and sell such shoes online? I think you would get plenty of customers. You already have got at least 3-4 of them here:)