Sleeping with shoes ?

Pascal

I've done it a few times. Ballet heels or 5.5" Domina boots tend to give me pressure points in my feet which wake me up after about 5 hours. I have some 5" knee boots which are very comfie, but I tend to wake up around 3am too excited to sleep, so I don't tend to do so on work nights.

(formerly known as "JimC")

I've been doing it a lot lately. Some nights it's just a pair of pumps, but more and more it's been with a pair of Hollywood Heels Deranged Boots.

http://www.hollywoodheels.com/pc-294-40-deranged.aspx?skinid=1

I'm hoping that I can keep stretching my ankles and make them a little more flexible, but I can only last about 2-3 hours before they wake me up and I have to change back into pumps. Eventually, I'd like to be able to wear my ballet boots for sleeping. I'm not at that point yet.

There have been many times I have slepted wearing my silettos in bed. The benefit of not having to find something to slip on my feet when getting up, is definitely a plus. Besides, when dreaming, as you travel on this virtual stage, the feelings you have from wearing heels can be a great asset to that reality. Sleepwalkers should prepare for possible outcomes and dress appropriately for the desired results, if discovered. Then there is the matter of an emergency, where you have to leave your dwelling as quickly as possible, with no time to think. At least you'll be wearing what you have on. Sweet Dreams while Heeling in Your Mind's Virtual Reality.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I have slept in heels, taken a shower etc in heels, but that was thirty years ago, strange the things you do, just to wear your heels, thinks I should write a book, if I knew then what I know now, the internet has helped me a lot, and people on this site have helped me on my voyage of discovery, I'am not so abnormal after all.

life is not a rehearsal

Indeed it would if the shoes i sleep with were used outside. :winkiss:

See my previous reply to another thread regarding shoes while sleeping. Just cover the end of the bed with a fur rug, such as a sheepskin rug or reindeer pelt or some other animal skin rug, and you're good to go with your shoes on the mattress. :silly:

• 1 month later...

I tried this several times, but not able to spend a full night. May be too high heels ? After 3 or 4 hours, it really get uncomfortable to me... On the other hand, i am able to keep high heels for almost a complete day, while moving, being busy, but not more than 3 or 4 hour while sleeping. I really appreciate to wear shoes in bed for reading or listening some music, but i now leave them before to sleep. Much more appreciate to wear high heels while awake and 100% enjoy and have fun with that.

For the past few years I would wear pumps to sleep occasionally, but I would always get up a couple of hours later and take them off because my feet would get too hot. A year ago I bought some sandals (3" stiletto and 4" tapered heels) that I keep on all night. It's a great feeling and I sleep very well. It's ok with the missus, as long as I keep my feet on my side of the bed. So far no blood and no torn sheets. The other morning she complained of getting leg cramps during the night; I told her to try wearing heels! She just looked at me as if I was nuts. Well? GWL

I have fallen asleep on top of the bed while wearing heels but I have never set out deliberately to sleep in them, just nodded off while watching tv, listening to music or reading a book. An interesting concept nonetheless which I may try one day, although once you are asleep how would you be benefitting from wearing the heels...don't know about the rest of you but once my eyes are shut I'm dead to the world till the alarm goes off in the morning:smile:

Have only ever done this a couple of times and both times woke up after a few hours, 1st time was wearing a pair of 5 inch black patent thigh high boots which was a mistake as it wasnt comftable at all!!! 2nd pair was the "stripper" glass style strappy shoes and again woke up as the straps was starting to dig into my feet so I gave up!

have slept while wearing heels, 1st time was a few year ago, enjoyed it, just cant remember any thing else, more recently have done it again, and every time have had great dreams of heeling in public, successfully with no issues!! its great how our minds work!! time to try it again!!;)

It has happened depending on how the day ended; if in the mood and making the spouse happy, after coming home completely dressed then sure. Have fallen asleep with platform boots in the winter under a skirt to very comfy wedges or platform sandals with stiletto heels after a party or something. But 90% of the time it's just bare feet...but toes are always polished ;)

Too funny... I was thinking that the question had to do more with sleeping in bed with a pile of your shoes! Am I the only weirdo to think this? Anyway, yes, I have slept with high heels on -- didn't work. I couldn't sleep. I kept waking up (aroused). And, mostly because I wear more boots than shoes, it's just too hot (no pun). Wil

I don't need to go to sleep wearing high heels to be able to dream of heeling in public. I do that many a night as well as some other comforting wild dreams too. TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

i do it fairly often, usually wear pop socks with my heels, my usual boots are black leather thigh high zip up boots, or black leather thigh high lace up boots, boths pairs are really comfy for sleeping in.

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

i love long boots for me thigh high or crotch high are the best, real leather too which is breathable makes them very comfy for wearing at night, can't wear patent leather or pvc boots, they get too hot.

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Too funny... I was thinking that the question had to do more with sleeping in bed with a pile of your shoes! Am I the only weirdo to think this? . . .

No, you're not. That thought went through my mind too.

Shall I rename the thread to "Sleeping in shoes?"

As for the topic, I have tried this and will do it again. I'm always worried about scuffing a heel against the other shoe but that hasn't happened yet. Sometimes the heels tend to hang on the sheets too. I think if you have a pair you can sleep in all night, then you have a pair that really fits.

Have a happy time!

I've gone to sleep wearing 5" or 6" heels a couple times and woke up after a couple hours with my feet aching. A 4" or less heel seems a little easier. It's a rush when you wake in the morning and the heels are already on your feet!

ive slept most the night in my heels, i do wake up an kick them off tho. i worry bout them hitting the wall my bed is against and wakin every 1 else in the house up ;) id hate to have some 1 bust in on me alseep in heels, im yet to tell any one i know bout my heels

wild for plats :silly: