Goodbye, and have fun

Alright everyone, over the past half a year I have really enjoyed my time here on the forum. I mostly found this forum after I was given my first pair of heels by my girlfriend. I enjoyed them, but found it quite "weird" for a guy to enjoy wearing heels. I found this forum after I searched for people with similar interests and BAM, here I am. Thanks for all your support, recommendations, and of course effort in putting this great community together - it made me feel at home and comfortable discussing one of my interests. However I have recently decided it was time for me to move on. I am looking for a new direction in life and have decided to discontinue heeling, as I don't think I could go any further (ie: going out in them). I have thrown out 2 of my 4 pairs of heels now, saving only my first pair (it was a gift from my GF). You guys' bravery and enthusiasm has never ceased to amaze me; doing things that I would never even consider doing (going out in heels, skirts etc...) Props to you guys for making the world just a tad more interesting:thumbsup: As this post draws to a close I would once again thank everyone here, you guys are truly awesome in each and every way. Maybe once every so often I will come back and look at what's going on. Until then, farewell everyone and happy heeling.;-)

breaking social norms is a hobby of mine

Farewell and take care. I've tried to turn my back on heels before, but I always come back to them. Its been a good few months since I wore heels but luckily they're there just waiting for me to return to them. Be good! PatentHeel

• 3 weeks later...

Farewell and take care.

I've tried to turn my back on heels before, but I always come back to them.

Its been a good few months since I wore heels but luckily they're there just waiting for me to return to them.

Be good!

PatentHeel

From your comment I can't decide if you are quitting wearing heels or starting to wear them again. I can understand your not wanting to remain as a member of hhplace if you are quitting. but, if you are still wearing them, why are you leaving?

Why not just quit posting for a while and remain a member here. Just jot down your password somewhere where you can find it and if and when the desire to become active here again arises, just pop in and pick up where you left it.

:winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.