Patrick's stuck at home story

I don't know if you guys have read this before, but if it doesn't I think it's nice reading.

I've stumble upon it while looking for "lockable heels".

Here's the link: http://members.lycos.nl/highluc/how_patrick_got_stuck_in_his_hous.htm

Let me know what you think.

I personnaly wouldn't mind to find myself on his shoes.

Would you? ;-)

"Never below 4" and always spiky"

• 1 month later...

I have to post and say THANK YOU!!! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS STORY FOR ALONG LONG TIME!!!! Its a great story... but i always thought that it was posted on here... me thinks i'm going to be making this into a pdf so i never loose it again :winkiss::silly: Thanks again :clap:

Hi, Can anyone re-post these stories please? I've just followed the link now and it doesn't seem to be working (strange as these posts are only about a week old). I managed to find the first one from the Google cache but I can't seem to get to the rest. Thanks. Spiker.

Hi,

Can anyone re-post these stories please? I've just followed the link now and it doesn't seem to be working (strange as these posts are only about a week old). I managed to find the first one from the Google cache but I can't seem to get to the rest.

Thanks.

Spiker.

Don't worry - it's back online now :winkiss:

Spiker.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What a very nice (and perfect) story. Thank you for sharing the link with us. BTW, when younger, I was a nice and quiet boy. So fortunately (or un-fortunately) my mother didn't have to "punish me" in this way... :) I now have a new explaination to wear heels: a medical reason. Thinking about it, I am flat-footed. This is why I wear heels...:)

• 2 months later...