388 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Heel's for men?

• Yes They Can
    • Yes but only for home
    • Yes but only with rigth outfit
    • Only in Bed
    • Im not to trilled with the idea
    • They should stay away from pink heel's

1st things 1st!! just had a quick browse, and thus hope that I did not miss someone else saying the same thing!! the color pink and the famine issue, fall right in the same category as men wearing heel, both are frowned upon!! with all the labels that we all know very well!! where did this whole pick issue come from??? it comes from as far back as the WW2, when Hitler forced all gay people to wear pink, as before this pink was a male color, the sad thing is that it has stuck!! before Hitlers doing blue was a girls color!!! well think to myself, me in pink heels, no way, however it falls in the same type of labeling and narrow mindedness that we are victims of!! would I wear pink heels, well not sure, if I look at it in the same way as I look at heels, it is after all just heels, it does not change what the wearer is!! if one now looks at pink, it is just a color, it does not change what the wearer is!! do I have pink heels, so far not!! would I buy pink heels, possibly!! would I wear them out, again possibly!! not aimed at anyone here, however getting more and more tired of what people have to say or might say, will dress and wear what I want, its me!! after all what I wear on my feet, or what color wear on my feet does not change who I am!! last, have seen some of the most amazing heels in pick, and did not get them due to the ''pink'' issue, and when thinking logically, wish I had!! also fell foul to the pink isssue!!! happy heeling!!;)

Sorry to keep repeating myself but I havent taken the next step of going outside in heels yet but I agree with previous postings that if you like it, buy it (subject to the credit card allowing of course!! lol) but I purchased a pair of these last summer and love them and agree the outfit does have to co-ordinate when it comes to a bright colour.

http://www.shoebuy.com/demonia-seduce-216/241403/517161

it comes from as far back as the WW2, when Hitler forced all gay people to wear pink, as before this pink was a male color, the sad thing is that it has stuck!! before Hitlers doing blue was a girls color!!!

I was reading an article the other day that dovetails quite nicely with your point. In the late 19th century, when football was becoming popular at US colleges and universities, many teams wore pink uniforms. Pink remained a popular color for athletic uniforms until around the start of World War II. For any history buffs, the development of US college football was heavily influenced Teddy Roosevelt, one of the great American symbols of masculinity and virility. If TR liked pink, its OK by me.

On another note, I have never heeled wearing pink shoes before. I have owned a couple pair in the past but never wore them out. This thread has inspired me to take up the pink heel challenge. While, not a true pink, I bought a pair of Nine West "Hendle" pumps in an alligator embossed raspberry and do plan on building an outfit around them for a heeling excursion. I will let you know how it goes.

post-5655-133522886893_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

Why not email the company and see if they ship internationally.

(I've a pair of those shoes in that color and they're extremely comfortable - very easy to wear.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like a pair of those (IN that color) too, and I recently got some Santiago Sangria nail polish to wear at the same time, so I think the combo would work well! Hmmm....time to plan the budget again!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

pink heels for me would an at home only option, i think they colour is just to feminine for me, tho i would happilt dress up in it at home in private

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Let's see! A guy with moderately long hair pulled back in a sort of bushy ponytail with sun glasses mounted on top, wearing blue jean cutoffs, a white logoed sleeveless T-shirt, and 5" pink stiletto pumps. The part of his legs that were showing had been shaved, but his face had a beard with about five to six days of growth. Kind of resembles a picture I saw of an urban traveler and the outfit worked quite nicely together.

Let's see! A guy with moderately long hair pulled back in a sort of bushy ponytail with sun glasses mounted on top, wearing blue jean cutoffs, a white logoed sleeveless T-shirt, and 5" pink stiletto pumps. The part of his legs that were showing had been shaved, but his face had a beard with about five to six days of growth. Kind of resembles a picture I saw of an urban traveler and the outfit worked quite nicely together.

That'd scare the living s+*t out of some people, especially in a dark alley. ;);):lmao:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

It's time some people got the filth scared out of them, so they can understand male heeling in any color and especially pink heels for this thread is a choice, not a fetished, perverted, or demonic behaviors.

It's time some people got the filth scared out of them, so they can understand male heeling in any color and especially pink heels for this thread is a choice, not a fetished, perverted, or demonic behaviors.

Bravo! I couldn't agree more!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I rather like the 4" ones I have, and I like to rock 'em from time to time with a nice pair of jeans and a cool top - kinda like this shot here after I picked up a new Betty Boop shirt at the local Wal-Mart. I wore my sparkly purple "Extravagance" polish by OPI and some nice hoop earrings. I got a new hot pink Tinkerbell t-shirt as well, which is about the same colour as my pumps, so take those, and some of my Santiago Sangria polish, and I think I'm up for a "think pink day"!

post-29-133522888684_thumb.jpg

Not yet, but I have a nice bold pink Tinkerbell t-shirt I picked up, so I thought about wearing that, my flared dark jeans, the pink 4" pumps, and my pinkish nail polish - just go for an all-out pink overload! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I rather like the 4" ones I have, and I like to rock 'em from time to time with a nice pair of jeans and a cool top - kinda like this shot here after I picked up a new Betty Boop shirt at the local Wal-Mart. I wore my sparkly purple "Extravagance" polish by OPI and some nice hoop earrings. I got a new hot pink Tinkerbell t-shirt as well, which is about the same colour as my pumps, so take those, and some of my Santiago Sangria polish, and I think I'm up for a "think pink day"!

Pretty good, my friend! Pretty darn good! You made wearing pink shoes work exceptionally well. Your outfit worked great! Bravo!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I did it today. I rocked out my pink heels and a bunch of other pink stuff - a nice t-shirt and some nail polish to go with the motif. I didn't care one squat what anyone else thought - I was gonna do it! So it goes to show that you can wear any colour heels that you want to - it's all about assembling the complete image!

post-29-133522890578_thumb.jpg

Bravo, SQ! Bravo! Your outfit was great as you coordinated everything to perfection. More proof that men CAN wear pink and look really good!

Have to admit, pink does something for me. I am waiting on delivery of a pair of 4 inch open toed sandals now. I bought a beautiful satin pink baby doll and a pink garter with nice bows in the front where the suspenders are. Add a pair of lace top pink sheer stockings and those shoes. Toss on a mid length pink sheer lace robe and wait for the GF to come home and find me that way waiting.

• 3 months later...