Stuart Weitzman Fever

seia

I have made two wrong purchases from the ebay for these, it was my fault. I didn't realize they ran small, on top of it, I accidentally purchased narrow ones. Now I know I need 9.5 Mediums, preferably patent black or red. I continue to look for deals on Ebay, but no such luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Seia,

The Weitzman Fever Pump is the most appealing and well-designed pump ever offered by Weitzman and frankly, the Fever pump is the only Weitzman shoe I have ever really liked. I compliment you on your good taste. However (as you unfortunately discovered), Weitzman shoes are notorious for running narrow. The Weitzman narrow is similar to a AA and the medium in Weitzman is half-way between a narrow and a medium in nearly every other designer shoe.

Italianheels.com offers good quality at a reasonable price and rather better quality than most of their competition who sell custom heels which also include larger sizes, like Bananashoes, High feelings, Fuss and the like. I think certain styles at Italianheels are a standout in design appeal--the Filippa, the Cornelia, the Armida. The rest are "average" at best, in styling. Still, the quality is good and far better than their competitors.

For the best of the best...Christian Louboutin, Gianmarco Lorenzi, Icone, to mention a few. Check-out Ebay, especially the German www.ebay.de and the Italian www.ebay.it Ebay sites.

Best luck, and do let me know if the styles I mentioned at Italianheels are among the ones you are considering.

• 2 years later...

the Cornelia I think may require me to retrain my walk, they look higher than I am accustomed too; same with the Filippa

However on a brief glance these appealed to me:

Ammia Stylehive BM 543447

Nadia Stylehive BM 543435

these too, http://www.kleoo.lv/blogs.php?id=1001&name=hand-made-apavi-no-italijas

now i lost in browsing in their selection... thank you!

regarding "

For the best of the best...Christian Louboutin, Gianmarco Lorenzi, Icone, to mention a few."

Clearly out of my price range, always checking Ebay when they might become more feasible...

ebay.de bring out the translator lol

thank you so much for the feedback!

I have several pair of Fever Pumps and it's true they run about a size small. I normally wear a 10 US but in these I went for the 11 and they are fine. The ladies at one of the Stewart Weitzman stores told me the were discontinued so you will have to search for old stock or used. It has been replaced by the Naughty. This shoe has a shorter to box but is still pointy and has a very similar heel if not the same.

I actually have a pair that i bought that do not fit me. I bought a size 10 hoping they would fit but no such luck. =( 11 is definitely my size. I guess its time to post them on Ebay. =( Best of luck to you in your search.

I haven't looked at Stu's lately, but I love the orange croc pump at Amazon. It has all the style features that I love and the orange will be perfect for fall especially on business trips up North. Thanks for posting. E

• 3 weeks later...

the Cornelia I think may require me to retrain my walk, they look higher than I am accustomed too; same with the Filippa

However on a brief glance these appealed to me:

Ammia Stylehive BM 543447

Nadia Stylehive BM 543435

these too, http://www.kleoo.lv/blogs.php?id=1001&name=hand-made-apavi-no-italijas

now i lost in browsing in their selection... thank you!

T

regarding "

For the best of the best...Christian Louboutin, Gianmarco Lorenzi, Icone, to mention a few."

Clearly out of my price range, always checking Ebay when they might become more feasible...

ebay.de bring out the translator lol

thank you so much for the feedback!

Those are pretty. I like the little decoration on the back of the high heels.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in one of those feel-good grooves today after going to a Charles David store the night before to check out the sales. I didn't feel as nervous since I was the only guy in there, and it was easing that the sales ladies were friendly and helpful. I did see a nice pair of classic cut pumps, as well as slingbacks, but I decided not to buy.

Today I went to Neiman Marcus and the sales lady there was just as helpful as well. Unfortunately they didn't have the CL I was looking for in navy patent, though the successor to the Stuart Weitzman Fever pump was pretty hot in the red patent: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod135900003

There was also a pair of Jimmy Choo in the classic cut pump, too. Oh, if I had the resources...I would've left with a small fortune

But, didn't leave completely empty handed today...