Very new to this

HHX

Hi everyone,

I have just come out of the closet. 5 days ago I told my wife that I have a desire to wear high heels. Shoes, Boots, whatever. Just nice footwear. It is partly a sexual thing for me, but partly the way they look, and the way that I imagine they feel. I have shoes yet as being a size 11-12UK I can't really wear my wives when she was not watching.

She didn't bat an eyelid, but simply sent me a link showing me the pair that she is going to order for me from eBay. My wife is such an amazing woman.

I am so excited and can't wait to try them on. I am also quite scared and nervous about finally revealing my deepest secret.

I am glad I have found this place as I have found the messages from other people quite inspiring, and know now that I am not odd or weird (well, no more than I was before).

I will let you know of my progress.

She didn't bat an eyelid, but simply sent me a link showing me the pair that she is going to order for me from eBay. My wife is such an amazing woman.

Wow, those are some very sexy shoes. Given her quick reaction to your revelation, I wonder is she hadn't already had some idea that you were wearing her heels ?

ebay

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi and welcome to hhplace. Glad things went okay with you telling your partner. It really is a nice feeling when you come clean and they accept it. Just knowing that there is no longer any secrecy in the relationship really makes you feel happy and at ease.

Congrats and good luck!!!

Have you worh heels before? Those look kinda adventurous for a beginner, but then that's half the fun. The challenge!!

No, i've not, but I'm never one to egde in slowly. Always one to dive in the deep end.

Nice shoes, you are indeed a lucky man, I recently brought a pair of 4" patent high heels which I have been thiniking about getting for some time. I wore them a few times in secret and loved the way they felt and they are very easy to walk in ! The other night I had a few beers and blurted out about my new shoes, which I showed to my partner, she went completly mad, calling me a TV etc etc and throw them at me ! She already knew that I had that side of me, I have always liked heels, so if your partner does not want to wear them very often, then take it into your own hands I say ! God knows where we go from hear with it, now I have told her, as I want to wear them more often, but I suppose that I will have to go back to being secret about it, but time is a great healer so in time she maybe more understanding. So you are a very lucky man and think your partner is great for being supportive of a subject that can provoke so much mis-understanding.

It's a hard nut to crack for some for sure, but fortunately HHX's wife is totally O.K. with his wearing heels. She must have had an inkling that he was trying hers on once in a while, but made the right choice in ordering him his own pair to enjoy whenever. Smart woman and a keeper for sure. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Lucky you HHX. How long did you kept it secret for your wife.... When she didn't blink when you told her, she must of had some idea.... some suspicion that you liked her shoes.... Anyway, welcome to the forum, you are among like minded people. Foxylady ;-)

FoxyLady

Speedy, this is just another example of how important it is for a man to tell any prospective partner about their heels as quickly as they realize that the relationship is more than just a "boyfriend-girlfriend" acquaintance....perhaps becoming "lifelong." Surprise and trust are the issues that immediately spring into her mind. Surprise that she married a man she thought she thoroughly knew and trust as to what else are you hiding from her...... Good luck.....There is nothing that you can do to renew her trust in you. She will have to realize that you are still as much as, and the same man she thought you were on her own in her own good time. Some women can recover to that point. Some never will and if she doesn't. life will indeed become hard for you. I hope there aren't any children involved.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Wow man, that's awesome that she is supportive of you. And what a way for her to support you! And welcome to the forum of course.

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

They will be turning up either tomorrow or Tuesday. The kids are away this week too. I am so excited. My wife has said that she does not know how she will react when she sees me in them, but even if she laughs, we will laugh together. I'm probably not best suited to Heels, but this is something I have desired for many years. I am 6'2, and 20 stone in weight. A little overweight, but very well built. I already have a complete image in my mind of how I want to look. I'm not going for the whole feminine look, but rather looking to encorporate them into my normal male attire. If I can do that without looking ridiculous (and the image in my mind is not ridiculous) then I hope to wear them out (well, probably not this pair, but something more suitable). I don't think my wife had any idea, but as she said "Considering other things you have told me, that is nothing." And she has dated a cross dresser before. Her only problem with that was that they ended up not being able to have sex without him dressing up. I guess she has the same concerns with me, but I don't intend using the shoes in that way. More just as an add in to my life... not an essential part of it. Anyway, I will let you know what happens

They arrived yesterday. I was so excited. I unwrapped them and got them out of the box and tried them straight on. They are very tight across the top of my foot, a little too tight I think, and the ankle strap is only done up using velcro, and this keeps coming undone on the left foot. A little annoying. I had to wait until the evening though to give them a full work out. I wore them all evening as soon as I got home. Standing, walking, carrying drinks up stairs. It all felt so natural. I was a little unsteady from time to time, but baby steps... My wife said they looked good on me. She is not strictly pro heeling. But is certainly not against it. She doesn't mind me doing it and is very supportive. I am so happy. I feel I am more me now. Even when we were just sitting down watching an episode of Gossip Girl I was still wearing them. She even didn't mind if I wore them in bed all night. I didn't as I was concerned that if my feet swelled up in the night there might be a problem. Next, I need to find a source of wider shoes and boots. I would like to get a nice pair of boots next, but they would have to be a wider fit. If they are comfortable enough I will be wearing them out.

An encouraging episode. Firstly, your wife seems not to be bothered seeing you in heels. Secondly, if the shoes don't show any wear or blemishes from you wearing them, you could always return them for one size larger. Congratulations on ripping the envelope open....;-)

I will do. As a point of interest, I actually slept in them last night. Not on purpose, but I was wearing them and we both fell asleep on the bed. I woke up in the morning and still had them on.