What do you think about this?

micha

Hi folks,

today I received my new stiletto boots. Here a picture:

http://www.fuss-schuhe.de/hhfc/images/BO-41783-sw3.jpg

I put them on in the evening for a first outdoor promenade. They appear very fashionable and stylish but otherwise very female: an extreme pointy nose and very thin 4.5'' heels (>= 11 cm) .

What's your opinion? Are they an appropriate footwear for guys in public or are they too extreme? I like to wear them outdoors. I'm curious to know what you are thinking about it.

Hitherto platform boots wearer!

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I think they're great shoes... but..

They don't look male. I'm not saying that they're not suitable for a male to wear them. If they're worn with the right outfit and they look good with it, and you still look male, then you're on to a winner! But standing on their own (no pun intended!) they're not male boots.

What kind of reactions did you get to them? What did you wear with them?

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Similar as you I am wearing normally block heels in public. Mostly the Buffalo model 24400 and a little bit crazier my laced Fantasy Shoes platforms (model Turbo Venus -> www.pennangalan.com).

But now I was getting cocky!

Walking the first time on extreme stilettos in public. The reaction? None. Believe me, that's true! :lol:

nice greetings from your sincere midnight poster

micha

I owe you still an answer about my outfit: Simply tight Levis 501 blue jeans (my flared hip jeans are really too short ; I'm a "Tall German") and a red sweatshirt. Naturally with my big creole style earrings :lol: ! micha

They are very appropriate provided you have the right body shape. This is one of the the things I learned from the original version of the aesthetic hh mens fashion website. Don't wear thin heels if you are of heavy build. That goes for women or men. It's like wearing horizontal stripes if you are fat. Certain things go well and others don't.

Hello Admin,

They are very appropriate provided you have the right body shape. This is one of the the things I learned from the original version of the aesthetic hh mens fashion website. Don't wear thin heels if you are of heavy build. That goes for women or men. It's like wearing horizontal stripes if you are fat. Certain things go well and others don't.

Luckily I belong to the slim people (1,90 m / 81 kg). And other than on my platform boots I'm matching on them just to a standard 2-m-door-frame :lol:

In spite of the long pointed nose they are very comfortable to wear; because of the "only" 11-cm-heels it's no problem for me to walk on them in an elegant manner.

With a little bit more courage (because of the feminine style) they could become my favourite daily footwear ...

nice greetings

micha

They are nice, micha. Sounds like they'd go well with your outfit too, so nice one there! Enjoy! And I'd wear similar ones for a night out, I must admit. But I don't think I'd go for them for daily wear (Oh, if only :lol: )

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Oh, if only :lol:

Online again! Just coming back from my second excursion. I'm really crazy about walking on my new stilettos in public. But they need daylight. Tomorrow in the supermarket?

You can do it too! Simply put your heels on, take a heart and a deep breath, open the door and look what will happen... :(

micha

That's the exact way I worked it with noisy heels! I figure if I can make it to the front door in the noisy heels, then that's the way I'll be leaving the house and spending the day! So, this morning, I put on my noisy heels after just a little bit of thought, and then walked out the door! That's all there is to it really. The rest you just have to play by ear. SH

Oh, I would really like to make my purchases personally in a shoe shop in the city. Just remembering the exciting and often funny experiences of other guys with trying-on heels in the women's section. My shoe size is the obstacle (UK 10-11). No chance to find fitting boots for me in a normal shoe shop. Therefore I prefer ordering via internet. The main problem is, that you can get there a lot of typical fetish models in male sizes. But only very few shoes in a moderate style. I'm sure that you know what I mean. Shoes appropriate for a guy for daily wearing! I think that my new boots are a compromise. They have moderate heels (4.5'' - easy to walk on) and a fashionable but obviously feminine style. I believe that I can afford this 'faux pas'. Just have made up my decision: I will wear them in daily life! micha

Be warned, Micha, if you make the decision to wear such thin heels in everyday life, assuming they are comfortable, and no one bugs you about them particularly, you may not ever go back to thick and chunky. :lol: Or want to in any case. :( I've had such an experience lately due to a couple of pairs of PayLess boots that are exceedingly light in weight, exceedingly strong, and well-made (for PayLess, at any rate(!)), exceedingly high heeled (again for PayLess ~ 4-1/4" at the back--and no platform, in "peanut brittle" and in a golden tan color), and wonder of wonders, exceedingly easy to walk in! :):o

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

No, No, Azraelle! I'll stay a block heels lover. But I like also to try alternatives like my new fashionable boots. BTW: Since eternal I wanted to ask you, where you got your gorgeous light blue suede platform boots (your second avatar). Yesterday I read in another thread that these boots are only a retouch - I was really disappointed. Those boots don't exist, they are only an idea of Azraelle. But for my taste a very good idea! You see, I still love platforms with chunky heels :lol: Nice greetings to Utah micha PS: Where do you live in Utah? I'm fascinated of the landscape there, hitherto only seen on photos. Since years I'm ogling with the idea of visiting the Grand Canyon rsp. the Bryce Canyon. My favourite hobbys besides heels and chess playing are mountains and climbing.

Micha, i LOVE those heels. I don't think it comes down to male/female, just whether they look right on you and you feel confident in them. A fraction of 1% of blokes could wear a David Beckham headband, but he gets away with it. If you look good and feel great then go for it. I'd love to wear a pair for a day.

For Micha:

I live about 45 miles SW of Zion National Park, and about 80-100 miles (as the crow flies) North of Grand Canyon.

Sorry about the blue suede boots not being real. They were originally green, and taken from a photo of one of the members of Fleetwood Mac, can't think of her name at the moment. :lol:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

PS: Where do you live in Utah? I'm fascinated of the landscape there, hitherto only seen on photos. Since years I'm ogling with the idea of visiting the Grand Canyon rsp. the Bryce Canyon. My favourite hobbys besides heels and chess playing are mountains and climbing.

Ah, more similarities here! We've been in Grand Canyon twice with my wife, and if it wouldn't be so expensive, we'd be gone again...

If you like the pictures, you'll be dropping your jaw when you see it in real life. It's so incredibly breath taking. It's so huge that it looks unreal.

And it doesn't let itself be photographed. I took hundreds of pictures but none comes even close to the real thing, no matter what size they are enlarged to.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The desert is very special too. The blistering heat, the dust, the vastness... It makes you realize your own insignificance on the stellar scale.

Ok, this post is slightly off topic, but you really have to do this once in your life. Really!

What's all the fuss about?

Bert, I have always wanted to go to Monument Valley, mainly because of its natural beauty and wonder and secondly because one of my favorite tv shows is 'Airwolf' and the valley featured prominently in it, although it was referred to in the show as being called 'Valley Of The Gods'. I wouldn't mind going to the real Valley Of The Gods, south-eastern Utah as well but thats another story! Sorry moderators, this is my one-and-only stray 'off-topic'! It won't happen again! :( Jay (or should it be 'Stringfelllow Hawke') :lol:

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Beautiful pictures!

What are Creole style earrings?

The thick chunky twisty gold ones. I'd add a picture, but it'd be a waste of 994 words :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Thank you all for your answers: Bert, Azraelle, Jay1, BobHH and Badger Sorry, I couldn't answer yesterday because I visited one of my best friends. Naturally I had to wear my new stiletto boots. He is not interested in high heels but he is a very courageous F->M transsexual guy. I like him very much. A year ago I presented him my new "spleen" and he accepted it at once without any discussion. Just as I have always encouraged him. Meanwhile it's nearly a twenty years lasting confident friendship. BTW: I wore my stiletto boots the whole day. Also in public and in daylight. It was a funny experience. Concerning the reactions: Nothing extreme, the most people ignored my outfit, sometimes I felt irritated (glimpses in my back? True or my own imagination - I don't know...). Germany has become a very tolerant country and therefore I like it. Up to now 10000's have seen me on high heels. I never earned any mobbing. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now an underline - and to the other subject :lol:! I think, we have a common passion, but often completely different other interests. But sometimes they are also similar (wondering always about the big fraction of computer freaks!). I read already about you Azraelle, that you like fishing in wilderness (I hope that I remember this correctly) and Bert you have obviously similar interests. I never liked jetting as a tourist criss-cross through the world. But in the next years I want to see the Himalaya at least once in my life (trekking to the base camp of the Mount Everest/Chomolungma or to the K2 and the bizarre Trango towers). And/or to visit the southwest of the United States: The Yosemite valley with the famous El Capitan and the Halfdome rsp. the fascinating landscape of the canyons in Utah and Colorado. I am convinced, that your answers are not 'off topic'. Many of us cultivate completely different hobbys (computer freaks, music fans, wave surfers, environmental movement engaged people, stamp-collectors, model railway enthusisasts, football fans, mountaineers and, and, and ...). That's also an important aspect of our personality as 'high heel lovers'. People are manyfold, manysided and individual! Nice greetings to you all micha

nearly I forgot my answer to you, Bob! Sorry, if I used an unconventional expression ('creole' earrings). I was talking about big girlie hoops. Usually I'm wearing in both ear lobes big 2'' golden ear rings. Not being a radical BME fan with extreme stretched earlobes but I'm always a curious visitor of the wellknown "bad" Canadian piercing and tattoo pages. And a proud owner of a nice tribal tattoo on my upper righrt arm. I love it :lol: ! micha

I love big gold earings on a guy micha, I know they look so fantastic on you!!! :lol: & when you wear those wonderful new high boots, I'll bet they match your whole look!! (I like tattoos also) I dont have either earings or the latter, but you never do know-I might suprise myself one day. yours, Brad

I love big gold earings on a guy micha, I know they look so fantastic on you!!! :o & when you wear those wonderful new high boots, I'll bet they match your whole look!! (I like tattoos also) I dont have either earings or the latter, but you never do know-I might suprise myself one day. yours, Brad

Thank you for your compliments, Brad,

if you like earrings or tattoos: you can do it too!

In my life I was always fascinated about tattoos. Already at an age of sixteen I drawed with an Edding - when my parents were not at home - secretely my fantasies on my skin and imagined that they were real tattoos. In expectation of the return of my parents all my imaginations had to be extinguished by soap :lol:.

Some years ago I finally dared to overcome my fear ("only criminals, seamen, drug addicted are tattooed"). After a lot of internet research (looking for the right studio and the design) I walked directly into the lion's den - a tattoo parlour :lol: . Which I left with a 100 DM deposit (today ~ 50 EUR) and a fixed appointment!

All this reminds me to my reflections about my first outing on heels in public.

My first tattoo session was a thrilling experience. Yes, it hurts. But with respect to your adrenalin and endorphin secretion it's not really worth of any discussion. It was one of the most impressive experiences in my life. I was totally happy, to see the first parts of the outlining on my skin. Inked into my skin for ever. My original citation resulting in a grinning tattooer:"Wow, now I'm tattooed!"

Like our first HH-excursion in public. On much too high heels, too narrow shoes and a too long distance - with hurting feet afterwards. But an unforgettable experience, inked into our brain :(

I got my tattoo in november 2001 and presented it to my family at Christmas (I don't like anymore to celebrate my inclinations in secret). My mother said: "Why did you do this? For my taste you would look better without a tattoo. But at least you have chosen a pretty design". I'm sure, that she had the same "filter" in her brain as I had for many years.

Until today my parents have seen me never on extreme high heels (but already on high platform boots!). I'm working on it carefully :)

nice greetings

micha

When my father saw my tattoo he just said "Well, at least you didn't get your ear pierced". And I think he was serious! My mother didn't mind at all. So, back to the tattoo studio!

I don't think I'd do an earring. Not really my style. A tattoo perhaps, it'd have to be tasteful and in the right place. I could easily get away with either though... Shame you can't get away with heels like you can with earrings! *sigh* SH

I don't think I'd do an earring. Not really my style. A tattoo perhaps, it'd have to be tasteful and in the right place. I could easily get away with either though... Shame you can't get away with heels like you can with earrings! *sigh*

SH

Not so long ago you couldn't get away with earrings either... now you can. Things change. Perhaps heels will be the same?

I don't think I'd do an earring. Not really my style. A tattoo perhaps, it'd have to be tasteful and in the right place. I could easily get away with either though... Shame you can't get away with heels like you can with earrings! *sigh*

Hi SH,

never expected that everybody likes big earrings: Everybody has to make up his own decision. I like earrings and you do not. I think similar like Yamiyam.

But a tattoo or a piercing is largely an irreversible decision. It's never a problem to pull out your high heels and forget your passion. At least a mental problem. But you can never pull out your tattoo. It's a part of yourself forever.

OK, there is the ultimate sheet-anchor of a lengthy and expensive treatment in a dermal laser clinic. But IMHO HH's are a much easier decision. Just this was also the reason why I wanted to get tattooed. Unable to back down! Besides this I like naturally the beauty of my tattoo.

This whole stuff reminds me to an internet published fantasy story where a guy was chained forever to extreme high heels which he received anonymously. Always punished by electrical current pulses by his shoes when he tried to pull them off. At the moment I don't remember the link, but I believe that the majority here knows this story.

Another aspect of irreversibity in wearing high heels is the feet deformation in connection with very long or ultra heels wearing. Highluc reported several times about this issue: Flat shoes seem uncomfortable to him. Eternal chaining to high heels? Similar like the durability of a tattoo?

Reminding me to the fetish style padlock ankle boots: Maybe, I'm now in the wrong thread - I'm sure just having read in another thread of this forum about this issue.

The imagination in our brains of an eternal chaining to high heels is worth of a discussion...

micha