Santa dishes out Louboutin :)

Cinnamon

Totally amazing. I love the classic black look but any other colour in patent is fantastic. The red is stunning, you're really lucky. They're beautiful shoes, I have them in black with the plumes on the heel, my favourite shoes I think

• 2 weeks later...

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq295/CinnamonCinders/099.jpg

My partner gave me these Red patent Pigalles today :welcome: One very happy girl this year, and I wasn't even a good girl :thumbsup:

Very, very nice. Maybe being a bad girl is the way to red patent Louboutins. In those you can certainly continue your "wicked ways" and see what turns up under the tree nest year. There is the school of thought that maybe your partner likes you a little naughty- nice can be so passe.

Style is built from the ground up!

• 1 year later...

It certainly looks as though 'bad' girls have more fun, just as they should! In Cinnamon's case the miracle of sensual engineering which are the Louboutin's is only surpassed by the miraculous engineering of Madame's utterly perfect legs. A breathtaking combination of form and function! If I close my eyes I can hear the rasp of those nylons as you cross those legs; paradise. Most respectfully and admiringly, S.

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche.

• 2 weeks later...

The Loubie's speak for themselves as for the legs WOW! to be proud of is an understatement. I'm sure I could find a thousand women that would be more than envious including mine upstairs. Dare I ask if any more of this "project" is safe by the rules to show at a later date? Al

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq295/CinnamonCinders/099.jpg

My partner gave me these Red patent Pigalles today :smile: One very happy girl this year,

That's why you were given RED shoes.....not white or black ones....LOL!!:):wave:

(They ARE lovely BTW.....:clap:)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

But I was under the impression that the Devil wears Prada :)

True - but Red shoes have always been associated with.......ummm......'bad' girls!:wave::winkiss:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Wow Cinnamon, Those legs of yours are stunning and the shoes are amazing! Very elegant hose by the way. Your man should be proud, of you and himself for getting those Laboutins for you. Great combination, you are a lucky girl! Mtnsofheels

• 3 weeks later...

How many husbands or partners are out there who buy their girls/ladies shoes like that! They look wondeful on you. I have to say I am also one of those lucky ones, as my husband frequently buys me lovely shoes and dresses. He has a real eye for those that are really stunning and fit!

damn, if my girlfriend wore them, id think, id just be staring at them contantly lol x!!! i got my girlfriend the blue tiger colour of these, and they r stuning, but damn, red!! so so sexy!!.... and youve remined me, i need to buy my girlfriend more loubotens!

• 1 month later...

The pictures are really hot, you have stunning legs! (if I may say so:unsure:, but I guess in this forum I can:smile:) And the Louboutin Pigalles are really gorgeous shoes, somehow simple but so damn elegant!!