Louboutin Clichy

bladerunner

Definite won't be classified as low heels! Are you able to walk well in them? I'm curious, are Louboutin shoes any more comfortable to wear? I'm wondering other than some different styles, and a designer name, what you get for the prices they go for.

Great shoes. :thumbsup: I've "lusted" after Clichys for a couple of years, they're way to pricy for me. And, should I ever get a pair, and my wife found out how much I paid for them -- woe is me. :welcome:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

jwhite44 yep can walk in them,but dont think i'll be doing an out door stroll as they are way tooooo nice! oh yes they are very comfortable,they support the foot very well Bubba136 you wont believe what they cost! got them on ebay,they were 'samples' and are in perfect condtion but as so dont come with a bag or box :thumbsup: but i'll think i will get over it for £180.00! talk about lucky!!!!

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

Wow, they're really nice. I'm so fussy with my Louboutins, I only buy them in classic black or purple (my favourite colour) but their patterned ones are really striking - good choice, and what a great price.

Nice shoes. what's the difference between the pigalle and the clichy?

Pigalle is taller I think and has pointier heels. The patterns and designs are also different I think.

Pigalle is taller I think and has pointier heels. The patterns and designs are also different I think.

In their original designs, both the Pigalle and the Clichy have the same type of set back heels (in 120 and 100 mm heights). The Pigalle has a pointed toe, and the Clichy has a round one.

No way for us to go for Louboutin but we could find these ones. Loub fans will say there is nothing to see with real ones but don't you think they look quite close to THE ONES ?

http://beverlyheel.blogspot.com/2008/12/pose-in-louboutins.html

BHL

Pictures can be seen in better resolution by our http://www.beverlyheel.blogspot.com/ or Flickr accounts

No way for us to go for Louboutin but we could find these ones. Loub fans will say there is nothing to see with real ones but don't you think they look quite close to THE ONES ?

BHL

I love my louboutins!

I love after X'mas sales! Harrod's have Louboutins for half the price!

The highest heel are very close to the real thing, and also very sexy;)

BHL

Thanks for posting the link - lovely photos! I would love to buy those shoes for my wife too. I know banashoes in the UK sell the Highest Heel "Hottie" but does anyone know a US supplier?

I can't afford the official Louboutin's!

Bob.

Thanks for posting the link - lovely photos! I would love to buy those shoes for my wife too. I know banashoes in the UK sell the Highest Heel "Hottie" but does anyone know a US supplier?

Bob.

You can easily get them from "howcool.com" or sexyshoes.com"

bhl

Pictures can be seen in better resolution by our http://www.beverlyheel.blogspot.com/ or Flickr accounts

Bob.

Zappos also carries Highest Heel "Hottie" shoes.

For the as high as the heel is they are incredibly comfortable. I love every pair I have. Wore my new Christian Louboutin Alti Bootie today with the 160mm heel, they are so hot and so comfortable. I got them for a Christmas present and just love them... Sydnee

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought a pair of the Highest Heel Louboutin copies on Ebay. They were some of the worst shoes I have ever seen. The heels were all wobbly as if they weren't reinforced to accept the height of the shoe properly. Also the red sole was awful and stuck out around the sole too much. I sent them back and got a full refund. I thought the box was of better construction than the shoes! Does anyone else have the Highest Heels shoes? I'd love to know if they are OK.

I have some of their shoes, and consider them of "good " quality. They don't match up to the leather shoes, but IMHO are on a par with Pleaser and Jante. Sorry to hear about your bad experience.