***GIRLS ONLY*** How much have you spent on shoes this year?

roz

GIRLS: How much have you spent on shoes this year  

52 members have voted

1. 1. GIRLS: How much have you spent on shoes this year

• Under £100 (Under $150)
    • £100-£500 ($150-$750)
    • £500-£1000 ($750-$1500)
    • £1000-£2000 ($1500-$3000)
    • £2000-£5000 ($3000-$7500)
    • Over £5000 (Over $7500)

Girls: as we near the end of 2008, I was wondering how much you have spent on shoes this year? Vote in the poll, but also tell us how much you spent in a post, what you spent it on, whether it was more or less than last year. I will start proceedings off by saying I have probably spent over £5000 on my shoes this year. Thanks to paying off all my debts and getting promoted last year, I have managed to buy 9 pairs of Louboutins, lots of YSLs and dozens of Faith, Office, New Look, Dune and Pleaser shoes on top of that.

Oh dear. I was going to click the second one, but then thought about it some more and realised 2008 was a loooooong year, and I have bought more than I think, so I chose the 3rd one. None of my shoes have been designer though, mainly Faith, Dune, Duo, Office and some others so my list may not be very exciting... black suede knee boots from Duo black leather knee boots from Faith black leather ankle boots x2 from Red or Dead and Faith black patent hidden platform pumps from Faith black satin peep toes black leather formal pumps (for graduation) summery wedge sandals from Dune in black patent leather sandal wedges from Faith black patent mary janes from Faith there have been more that I bought but then sold when I didnt want them anymore. I can't believe i've bought that many in my financial position! Thanks for the post...definitely something I have to try to avoid doing next year. Unfortunately. Oh and its way more than I spent the year before on shoes (I hope!!)

Thanks for a great reply! I haven't spent anything in the last month on shoes for myself because I've been shopping for Christmas, I know I am going to get loads for Christmas and I am saving myself for the January sales. I don't think next year is gonna be much cheeper than this year to be honest (which is a great thing!!)

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I usually try to wait until certain brands I like go on sale, then I splurge. This month, I have not seen any good sales yet, so amazingly, for the month of June, I have spent 0€ on heels. I have been a good girl. I can't guarantee that zero will stay though as June is not yet over and some good deals might still come up ......

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Probalby about a grand, maybe a little more. I don't go out of my way to buy top-end designer shoes, but I do splurge every now and then. I'm more of a Guess/S. Madden/BCBG kind of person. $80-150 a pair is quite enough!

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying really hard to make myself only buy a new pair of heels once a month. With average-good brand heels now being around $250 (Australian) and a new car to pay off and spending money on my new hobby (photography) I have to control my shoe buying sprees. Last year I bought 22 new pairs of shoes and 16 of those were heels. I don't have the real cost from the receipts but that is something like $5,500 in one year on shoes! But it is so hard when you see a really sexy pair of heels in a shop window ... like a certain pair of blue and white Peep Toe sandals I spotted last Saturday (sob). They would go so well with jeans in winter :-) Christine.

• 3 months later...

I would say approximately 2000 € this year. Well I try to buy a pairs of high heels only once a month. But sometimes I cannot resist. I improve myself.:irked: Kiss Sab

High heels are the most exciting thing of life silly.gif !

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...