Round or Pointed Toe

• 4 weeks later...

When I first began to purchase my own pairs of stock high heels, pointed toes were the most common. But when I ordered my first pair of custom high heels, I selected a semi-pointed toe because it was not as long as pointed toe shoes and made the feet look smaller. Once I tried them on, they were so extremely comfortable to wear that I became a semi-pointed toe, or round toe lover right then and there.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I prefer rounded toes, they look sexier to me than pointed. The really pointed ones look like insect killers in tight corners. But now I find that I like the looks of an open toe heel. It really shows off my painted toes. But still rounded toed Mary Jane's are hard to beat.

both have a definate place in my world. As a real life sub missive married to my Superior, the shoe fetish is expanded. In some aspects of BDSM, the rounded toe is more desireable for kicking as it leaves fantastic badges of honor (bruises), with a much decreased risk of breaking the skin as with a very pointed toe. The long pointy toe offers a greater chamber to blend foot and leather scents. Then of course, there are the obvious merits of a long slender pointed toe........wink........wink.

• 2 months later...

If you're thinking of wearing heels everyday then you'd better adapt yourself to the idea that round toed or almond shaped toes are what you desire to wear most of all. Otherwise the damage will be irreparable. That's all I can say.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I've always been a fan of pointed toes, they're far more sexy than round or squared toes. Sometimes I have to make consessions to feel comfortable wearing my heels out and about though. Hopefully over time that will change.

• 1 month later...

I prefer boots that are pointed toe, with a slightly rounded toe. My boots in my avatar and my cowboy boots are both pointy rounded toes. So I am not into boots that are strictly square or rounded. And boots/shoes that are too long and pointy are bit of an eye magnet in my opinion, can't help but look down at someone's extreme pointy toes.

• 2 weeks later...

To N H heels Love your points!!!!! Once on the computer I found some guy that wore perfect pointed toe spike heel boots in some small town. Can't find it again. I prefer the ones without the seam down the middle of the toe but that was one fad that lasted a long time.

I prefer either rounded or square toed shoes and boots. If I get any with pointed toes, I have to have them at least one size longer, and definetly wider.

High heels forever, ward

• 2 weeks later...

There are two kinds of points: The old fashioned point and the newer "witch" point elongated outward. I prefer the original old fashioned point. Heels made for men could have a more dramatic point because of the shoe being wider at the bottom where the point begins.

I've to say that, if few years ago I liked very pointed hees, now I can't stand long point anymore (absolutely out of fashion), but I found moderate points great.......I don't have any round toe but especially with good cleavage look very sexy

Stay heeled and smile to life!