New Pics

spiker

A couple of new ones for you, the first one's how I'd dress for work in my ideal world, and the second one's for the boots fans out there. The top's the same, it's just the bottom half that's different (I don't have that many tops). Spiker.

post-10376-133522869937_thumb.jpg

post-10376-133522869946_thumb.jpg

hhboots: Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately above the neck is not quite as good! I will post some full length photos at some point. (That's another rung on the courage ladder!) I don't have anything like the courage to venture out either en femme or just in heels / heels and a skirt. I wish I did :winkiss: Spiker.

Ahh nothing wrong with that... I pretty much only do heels in public (ok, with women's jeans too).

I have the same issue as you. My legs are good enough, but from the neck up, nope, cant pull it off. :winkiss: I have a thread with some similar photos of me, but in ankle boots, not the best shot of me to be honest. Well, I have been out of town, but will update the thread in the next couple of days when I get the chance with pictures in some much better shoes.

Impressive! Highly impressive! You did very well with both pics. My favorite of the two is the first one, I'm assuming you're wearing Louboutin pumps in that pic. Quite nice indeed! More power to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Both are great outfits. I think I like the one with the boots and shorter skirt better, but you couldn't go wrong with either one. It's a shame you don't think you could pull off a public outing, especially with Halloween coming up next week. If it's a matter of makeup and appearance, one option would be to get it done at a local salon. Most of them should offer makeup and hair services as part of their offerings. You could call up and say, "I'm dressing up as a woman for a Halloween party, and I need help with makeup and wig application to make it look passable..." If they say they can do it, you'd want to ask if there is a private room they can do it in. Unless they just don't want to get into that type of work on men (which I'm not sure why; it's business for them), I'd think most places could accomodate you. You should be able to come to the salon dressed in your male clothes, and change to woman clothes in the private room. If you really wanted to extend the salon experience, you could have your nails done too (hand; feet if wearing open-toe shoes), again what a real woman would do to complete the outfit. Based on your original posting, I'm thinking this way be way more than you want to do (at least now, if ever). However if there ever was a time to do it, I have to think Halloween is it. Keep up the good pictures though.

JeffB: Thanks for the kind words....I wish! They are Hottie from The Highest Heel, same as the red ones in my other post. They are my favorites, I love the straight pencil thin heel. I have them in black patent, red patent and black suede. jwhite44: Thanks for the compliments also...that's where I'm jealous of you guys in the States. We really don't make as much of halloween here in the UK :winkiss:. It's mainly just for the kids, if there was a fancy dress party for adults (which there isn't in my group of friends), you would be expected to dress up as ghosts, gouls...witches etc. You've definitely got it right over there! Spiker.

Spiker:-) Very impressive pics. Being a boot man I naturally liked the boot outfit, but was equally impressed with the outfit with the pumps. Thanks for sharing. Got any more pics? I like pumps as well. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Impressive! Highly impressive! You did very well with both pics. My favorite of the two is the first one, I'm assuming you're wearing Louboutin pumps in that pic. Quite nice indeed! More power to you!

Both are great outfits. I think I like the one with the boots and shorter skirt better, but you couldn't go wrong with either one.

What they said. :sad::winkiss:

I also think shorter/tighter skirt on photo #2? :)

I really like the outfit in picture No.1 and think it's about the "perfect" (distract me all day long) officewear. Great style. :nervous:

Nice shots of you guys! Both of you look quite good and could easily pass for a woman. Annie, were you going out for the evening or to an event specific for dressing? Also noticed your selection of photos and the climbing one interested me, I take it you do climb? Spiker, nice outfits, looks really good, have you been out in them? Do you prefer boots over shoes or both? Mtnsofheels

A couple of new ones for you, the first one's how I'd dress for work in my ideal world, and the second one's for the boots fans out there. The top's the same, it's just the bottom half that's different (I don't have that many tops).

Spiker.

I concur with your statement on how I'd dress for work in an ideal world. Alas though it doesn't work when you are a mechanic and have to climb ladders!

I like both pics but for myself I prefer the first as it suits my tastes better. Good luck with getting the courage to go out someday and if not at least you are still having fun.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

spiker, check out my question on page 2.

thanks M

Sorry, I haven't been around as much as normal since moving house. (I haven't even got proper Internet access yet - I'm typing this on my iPhone!)

The Hotties are great, they're my favourites. I consistently wear a US women's size 9 and they fit perfectly at that size.

Spiker

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

A couple of new ones for you, the first one's how I'd dress for work in my ideal world, and the second one's for the boots fans out there. The top's the same, it's just the bottom half that's different (I don't have that many tops).

Spiker.

hey spiker love your foot wear great choice. i have one question can you tell me how to post my pict. from my cell phone i want to show some of my pict can you get back to me soon as possible thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...

Spiker.

I love the dress and the boots, where did you find the dress? if they have my size I'd love to get fabulous dress.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

• 10 months later...

Well as usuall us blokes can look good in those girly clothes and shoes (nice pics) and its only our ugly mugs that let us down but we can give them a run for their money in the good leg stakes