JeffB

The Jaunts of JeffB!

2,739 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SkirtDude said:

I'm getting concerned now... its been a week... :P 

I'm certain that any interruption in JeffB's schedule for jaunts has been caused by the brisk weather we have started having and furthered by the fact that he has misplaced his nice warm thigh boots.  I'm sure as soon as he finds them again he will be out and about with his usual aplomb. :penitent:

2 hours ago, SkirtDude said:

I'm getting concerned now... its been a week... :P 

53 minutes ago, Thighbootguy said:

I'm certain that any interruption in JeffB's schedule for jaunts has been caused by the brisk weather we have started having and furthered by the fact that he has misplaced his nice warm thigh boots.  I'm sure as soon as he finds them again he will be out and about with his usual aplomb. :penitent:

Well, I haven't misplaced my thigh boots, it's just been wet and snowy here of late, and my mantra when it comes to weather related outings, "If the streets ain't dry, then my heels ain't high" holds true. Not to worry, that first jaunt of 2017 will be on the way.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, JeffB said:

Well, I haven't misplaced my thigh boots, it's just been wet and snowy here of late, and my mantra when it comes to weather related outings, "If the streets ain't dry, then my heels ain't high" holds true. Not to worry, that first jaunt of 2017 will be on the way.

It has been just brutal the last few days. Yesterday (Saturday) was a slight improvement. Hopefully, warmer weather will drift over your way to the East in a day or two.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, JeffB said:

Even a pencil skirt and flats will do! I'm getting withdrawal symptoms like crack :w00t2: just post something, please :silly: 

We had bad icy weather too, so better safe than sorry :cheeky: looking forward to your next jaunt, whenever that will be :P

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, SkirtDude said:

Even a pencil skirt and flats will do! I'm getting withdrawal symptoms like crack :w00t2: just post something, please :silly: 

We had bad icy weather too, so better safe than sorry :cheeky: looking forward to your next jaunt, whenever that will be :P

Well, I'll see what I can do this coming weekend.

Jaunt #353, 1/15/2017: My, my! How time flies when you're having fun! Hard to believe it had been nearly three weeks since my last outing, but I've returned to the great outdoors with my first jaunt of 2017, garbed in my faux black leather jacket over a red mockneck, a 21 inch charcoal denim pencil skirt from JCPenney, black tights, the Payless "Martinez" booties and a black handbag. Wearing the booties has become quite the little passion of late because they look good on me, and the loud, authoritative clicking of their heels on the pavement is an endless thrill I can't get enough of hearing.

After a cloudy and nippy Saturday, the weather on Sunday was sunny and chilly, but that didn't stop me from going forth, in fact, I rather enjoyed the chill as it made me feel alive and my outing more worthwhile. My first stop was to Acme in Springfield to buy a few odds and ends, then it was off to downtown to wander about and be seen. It seemed chillier in center city, but it was no big deal as I strolled down to Barnes & Noble across from Rittenhouse Square Park where I wandered the aisles, then partook of a cup of hot tea and a croissant in the bookstore's second floor diner to warm up a bit before going down to the register with a couple of sports magazines. From there, I headed down the crowded street to One Liberty Place where I had lunch at Bain's Deli then goofed off on my iPhone, leaving the building, I happened across two black women in their late 20's who both looked me up and down, one them said, "You sure look good, baby!" I grinned and said, "I know" and they both broke out laughing and said I was cool. Ahh, compliments!

I wound up spending close to two hours downtown and it was an enjoyable experience, heck, I didn't even mind the chilly air, like I said, it made me feel great, just as much as mingling about downtown in the clothes of my choice. More to come....

Jaunt #353, outfit-1.jpg

Jaunt #353, outfit-2.jpg

1 person likes this

Great look.  Well done JeffB and complements are always nice but especially from women in their late 20's (which puts complements from old farts in their 70's into perspective :penitent:).

2 people like this

A great look! I bought booties like that and am experimenting with shorter skirts too! ♡♡♡ the belt too. Looking forward to what you will showcase next :cheeky: 

1 person likes this