Tricky situations?

mazun

What kind of tricky and possibly sexy situations you have seen girls with theirhigh heels? False steps :lol: ? Too high or thin heels - or wrong places for heels? Girls too drunk to walk on high heels or maybe too inexperienced walkers? Have they ever need help from outsiders to get over their heel-difficulties? And have you ever helped anybody?

I've seen many girls and women struggling with push-chairs and heels. I have been known to go and help, purely out of sympathy, mind. Also, I've seen one woman bravely pushing a wheelchair in her heels, and making a pretty good job of it. I was impressed. Otherwise, it's just the usual running across an open space in the rain, which is also quite sexy.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I have learnt not to get too drunk wearing 4"+ heels and now avoid spikes on British pavements.....Was invited to a Point to point (UK type of horse racing) and wore heels to impress....they disapeared into the mud. a City girl learns :( I avoid pushing anything save the shopping trolley and now wear boots more and more for everyday wear :lol: Suzy

Love seeketh not itself to please,

Nor for itself hath any care;

But for another gives its ease,

And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

I saw two girls out of a disco trying to reach their car. It was snowing and there was a steep but not long hill. They had boots with high and thin heels. After a few steps one began to slip and took her friend's arm. They were embarassed since couldn't walk easily. Finally they made the hill but one stopped and watched the heels. She made one step and then stopped again. She checked a heel with the hand and act like to proof if the heel was broken. She began to walk but took small steps, very unsteady. I tink she dameg her heel.

I was in my local park a couple of weeks ago after it had been raining and I saw a girl wearing ankle boots with a 4+ inch stiletto trying to get up a grassy hill to where her friends were, however, it was difficult as the grass was wet. Her heels were sinking and every time she tried to climb her soles slipped on the grass. She ended up on her knees a couple of times, I guess her boots were slippy. One of her friends who was in trainers eventually helped her! I think she might have been a bit embarrassed as there were lots of people in the park.

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

She should have climbed the hill backwards--then the heels digging in woulld have been a help instead of a hindrance! That's what I would have done.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

During the recent small snowfall which seemed to close the eastern half of the Country, girls were having a great deal of difficulty in any stiletto heel......My boss broke the heel of a beautiful Jimmy Choo sling back....I shoe that is beyond my budget. I had a pair boots bought cheaply from an Argos Cat which despite 4" heels were admirable....they are extreamely comfortable look good and are my best buy for last year. Suzyxxxxxx Is there a fetish for girls in muddy heels? :lol:

Love seeketh not itself to please,

Nor for itself hath any care;

But for another gives its ease,

And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

She should have climbed the hill backwards--then the heels digging in woulld have been a help instead of a hindrance! That's what I would have done.

Personally I think sideways would have been a much easier and more elegant solution.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

I would have not tried to climb the hill at all. Instead, I would have looked for another way to the top. Perhaps a sidewalk and set of stairs -- or, even drove to the top in my car -- before I would have tried going up a wet grassy hill wearing heels of any height. :lol:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last week was the last week in high school, there were a lot of young women wearing (very) high heels. Most of them was drunk. I helped a couple that were too drunk to walk in flats who was wearing 5inch stiletto heels (very nice shoes...) to get home. Good thing that Im a nice guy since they jumped into my car without thinking... Their parents was glad that I helped them home.

What kind of tricky and possibly sexy situations you have seen girls with theirhigh heels? False steps :wave: ? Too high or thin heels - or wrong places for heels? Girls too drunk to walk on high heels or maybe too inexperienced walkers?

Have they ever need help from outsiders to get over their heel-difficulties? And have you ever helped anybody?

My own personal experiences include getting my heel tip caught in pavement cracks.....my heels sinking into soft tar in hot weather....slipping on ice in the Winter.....and getting my car stuck in the mud whilst driving in high heels. There was no way I could push it....or walk around the back to put something under my stuck tires to stop them skidding. That did require some outside help which was most gratefully received.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Pussyinboots:-) I know just what you mean as I many times also have gotten my heel tips caught in pavement cracks or caught in hot tar filled cracks through the years. I didn't need any assistance but it sure was embarrassing when you took a step and walked right out of your shoe before you could stop your forward motion. Dancing around on one foot and trying to retrieve your shoe and place it back on your foot wasn't that exciting for me. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Two different times at work during the winter time, the parking lot at work was covered with snow and ice. Two different women wore very high stiletto heels that morning. I held my breath as each one walked into work across the snow and ice. Neither one of them fell, but they both walked as though the parking lot was mined. My gues is that they probably both regretted wearing stilettos to work those mornings.

Pussyinboots:-)

I know just what you mean as I many times also have gotten my heel tips caught in pavement cracks or caught in hot tar filled cracks through the years. I didn't need any assistance but it sure was embarrassing when you took a step and walked right out of your shoe before you could stop your forward motion. Dancing around on one foot and trying to retrieve your shoe and place it back on your foot wasn't that exciting for me.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Dawn...Yes, it's SOO embarrassing isn't it? For some reason though, a lot of men find it very sexy to see a girl unwittingly stepping out of her strappy slingback......and leaving it behind in the goo.

Also, lots of guys find it sexy to see a girl struggling with spinning tires when her car is stuck in the mud too.......:):wave:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 9 months later...

Oh yes, I love tricky situations and hotties in heels. The higher and thinner the stiletto, the better and more arousing for mishaps! I've seen the normal girl hit the deck in her spikes while in a club and a few girls go down walking in the town, but nothing prepares me for an out of the blue, clear daylight, stiletto wipeout. I once saw a girl fall right over in her very high spike pumps at the station and this really turned me on. I watched the people help her up she looked at her shoes in disbelief that they had embarrassed her. Well, if only she knew how she had really just made someone's day :smile: And a final note...why do you girls wear stilettos on ice? Your surely asking for trouble, but you do look soooooooo HOT doing it! JamesX

Oh yes, I love tricky situations and hotties in heels. The higher and thinner the stiletto, the better and more arousing for mishaps!

I've seen the normal girl hit the deck in her spikes while in a club and a few girls go down walking in the town, but nothing prepares me for an out of the blue, clear daylight, stiletto wipeout.

I once saw a girl fall right over in her very high spike pumps at the station and this really turned me on. I watched the people help her up she looked at her shoes in disbelief that they had embarrassed her. Well, if only she knew how she had really just made someone's day :smile:

And a final note...why do you girls wear stilettos on ice? Your surely asking for trouble, but you do look soooooooo HOT doing it!

JamesX

getting off on someone else's discomfort/possible injury is rather sad...

• 3 weeks later...

I would help/assist her with pleasure and not wanting any girl to hurt herself for sure! But I must admit it's somehow arousing to see a girl walking/struggling in 'too-high' heels on difficult surfaces/pavements/downhill/stairs etc.., or having to walk very careful in some situation to stay in balance.. I think that's even more arousing than a girl that walks with great ease in high heels... (I'd say her heels aren't high enough then:) )