Accident waiting to happen/stares

6inforever

The other day while I was on the interstate I noticed a trucker looking at me and kept on catching up when I sped up. I know this doesnt have anything to do with heels until the end but maybe others can understand where I am comming from! This guy almost hit me going around a turn and that is just the beggining,he followed me I think cause when I turned off the interstate there he was a few cars back. When I pulled into the office park and got out of my truck he was pulled over at the side of the road and I noticed him looking over at where I was going so I tried to rush into the building and as I stepped up onto the staircase I twisted my ankle and busted my anklestrap. I guess what I am saying is has anyone had this happen to them cause I felt like I was being stalked!!:winkiss:

• 2 weeks later...

omg yea.. thats horrid :winkiss: sorry about the shoes :nervous: i sorta did.. i was on my way home from work at about 1 am and i passed someone.. well at that point.. im not sure what happened >^.^< i turn the corner and he does.. for some reason i start getting paranoid for no reason.. so right at the light i change lanes two over.. then he gets behind me again.. so im like ok.. switch back to my lane.. and yea.. he did.. at this point i freak out.. i took the right.. floored it.. got to the first spot i could make a u-turn and did.. then took a right back onto the road that i came off of.. of cource he tried to follow me.. but he was in a truck to my camaro.. so he couldnt match me in turns or acceleration with such short quick ones... maybe if i had made it long straightaways he coulda... finally i turned down the first street i came to after that and lost him... went to some restaurant shaking...

• 1 month later...