Louboutins For Roz !

bladerunner

Wow, with a rear zip! I'd like so much to have a pair of boots like these, with a very simple line yet very beautiful.

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

called up the motcombe st branch today and found out they are £700.00 which i think is very reasonable!!!! sadly they dont do them in the uk but those of you in the u.s. might be a bit more lucky if youve got £700.00 to spare! those of us in GB will have to make do with either black or brown leather versions..ho hum...

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

Very nice, but sadly the frugal part of me will never let me understand all the hubbub about Christian Louboutin. I know they are the pinnacle of high heels, with very fine detail, and extremely well made. They look great, but paying about 10x more than a comperable pair of heels? I guess if I was bleeding money from wallet, or if I let name brands alone dominate my fashion sense, I might see things differently, but I just don't get it. Sorry, and please be gentle if this starts a flame war :winkiss:

Wow, thanks for the link. They look so nice, I love purple and I love the simplicity of them, really nice. Can't work out whether I like the rear zip or not though. At hhboots, don't worry about a flame war, I love my Loubies but can see why people can't understand them being quite so expensive. Personally I think they're ten times better than a lot of shoes that I have, and personally I think they are value for money. Not just because they're nicely made or good looking (tho it helps) and not only because of the name (that helps too), but it is difficult to put into words just what seperates them from other shoes. I have bought a few Jimmy Choos and other expensive shoes, and although they're great, I dunno, they just don't feel special enough to be worth £400, but my Louboutins are just perfect on so many levels (build, style, feel) that I think they're worth every penny - it's just hard to say why!!

I once saw the black leather version in Selfridges and thought it was the most perfect boot I'd ever seen. The whole upper is made from a single piece of leather - no seams at all. I still wouldn't spend £700 of my own money on them, even if I could find them in size EU43. But I would be very tempted.

I like the buckle accent. However, they would look nice without the buckle, also. They would be just as desirable, in my opinion.:winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Every time I see REAR ZIPsters, reminds me back when young as the Original Go-Go Boots started coming in to Fashoin Status. Going back towards that look as being Low Calf height with almost Kitten-esk Heels and Pointy Toes all secured with Full Zip on Rear. Little later on some shafts raised to KH, while zipper either moved to Inside or was a Non Existant rather being Pull-On style. Shorties looked SUPREB with Jeans/Pants and/or Skirts/Dresses, with KH's good with latter and a total waist (OIMO) the other way.

Boots Rock!!!!