The Happy Feats of HappyFeat

HappyFeat

Welcome back HF. i certainly missed your posts and pictures. I even remarked about your absence in one of my posts in the last month or so. I too am heeling several times a week but mostly in men's fashions, but always wearing my womens' jeans when I am in jeans. I will be updating my " Heeling with bluejay" thread soon. ONCE AGAIN WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Heeling' bluejay

Welcome back HappyFeat :-)

Outfits 1-2-4-5 are looking great. (I really like 2 & 5) Well done !

But I'm not sure about the # 3 outfit...

Maybe the colors don't match or maybe the pink pants are too "girly" for your masculine look ?

( Please note that this is only my own opinion )

Nice gray boots !

I agree completely

Welcome back, HappyFeat! You've certainly been missed around here. Cool outfits, number #4 is my favorite. You continue to exhibit great style.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Most people on this site know better than to listen to my fashion advice but… consider the dark sweater in #4 with the pink slacks and boots in #3. To my eye, the light top was a little too much with the pink slacks (which I do like). I liked the look in #4 best of all the choices, but then I like boots. Glad you’re posting again.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Happy, my inspirational hero! So good to see a post and pictures from you once again! Looking great and daring as always. It's also quite apparent that you've worked hard to keep off the weight you lost a while back. Nice work. That's not easy as we get older! This was a great post for me to see today, as I was just out shopping in my three inch block heel pumps that I would likely have never worn in public without your inspiration. While I will never have the courage to dress as you do (and also don't have the approving wife, which is a big reason for that....lol), in my fantasy world I wear outfits like #5, with those great patent mary janes! Looking great as always. While I certainly understand the trials of trying to find sufficient time for these posts, I hope you can at least give us at least an occassional post with some of your great pictures! Thanks again!

Thanks for the wonderful messages. Sometimes I forget that my posts are important to many people - simply just taking my heeling for granted. Also, I know the pink cords were a risky choice, but for the record, the boots I wore with them were brown. Anyway, some outfits work better than others and I love hearing all of the critiques. I will do my best not to have many prolonged absences. Also, I am evaluating some other options for expanding my mission of being an average guy who lives an average life and finds ways to work in my passion for heels, etc. I will keep everybody informed and may ask for some help. Now on with the outfit archives: Outfit #16 - This was a long blouse and a pair of denim leggings that I bought at The Limited last spring. The clerk who waited on me was pregnant and was heading for maternity leave and a very supportive fun person. I matched the outfit with a pair of pewter Nine West sandals that I bought at a NW retail store a few weeks later. My outing this day, if I remember correctly was to visit my freind at The Limited prior to her leaving for maternity leave in the outfit she helped me put together. Outfit #17 - I have no idea where I wore this outfit, but it is an olive wool double breasted blazer, skinny jeans from The Limited, and funky black Nine West Mary Janes. I took a risk of going sockless in these shoes to emphasize the contrast between the thick strap and laces and my bare skin. Besides, somehow skinny jeans don't always seem to work well with hosiery for me. Outfit #18 - This was an early spring warm day and I went and did some domestic shopping (groceries, etc.) My outfit was a blue and black Perry Ellis sweater, Banana Republic chino short shorts, and black low heel loafers. I had just shaved my legs the night before and was thrilled to go out and show them off. Outfit #19 - I wore this outfit to get a pedicure. Because I was getting "new toes" I wore a pair of Bakers thong sandals with a very nice ankle wrap, khaki The Limited Capris, and a thing tan and red argyle sweater. My only memory of this was crossing a very busy street and a group of teenagers gawking at me. Outfit #20 - This is the same sweater I wore in picture 18 (I can't believe I did that...lol) a pair of Loft flare jeans, a black suede blazer and black Nine West peep-toe platform slingbacks. Again I don't recall where I wore this, most likely to the mall. Hope you enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think.

post-5655-13352297438_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522974386_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522974389_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522974391_thumb.jpg

post-5655-133522974394_thumb.jpg

Style is built from the ground up!

Thanks for the wonderful messages. Sometimes I forget that my posts are important to many people - simply just taking my heeling for granted. Also, I know the pink cords were a risky choice, but for the record, the boots I wore with them were brown. Anyway, some outfits work better than others and I love hearing all of the critiques. I will do my best not to have many prolonged absences. Also, I am evaluating some other options for expanding my mission of being an average guy who lives an average life and finds ways to work in my passion for heels, etc. I will keep everybody informed and may ask for some help.

Now on with the outfit archives:

Outfit #16 - This was a long blouse and a pair of denim leggings that I bought at The Limited last spring. The clerk who waited on me was pregnant and was heading for maternity leave and a very supportive fun person. I matched the outfit with a pair of pewter Nine West sandals that I bought at a NW retail store a few weeks later. My outing this day, if I remember correctly was to visit my freind at The Limited prior to her leaving for maternity leave in the outfit she helped me put together.

Outfit #17 - I have no idea where I wore this outfit, but it is an olive wool double breasted blazer, skinny jeans from The Limited, and funky black Nine West Mary Janes. I took a risk of going sockless in these shoes to emphasize the contrast between the thick strap and laces and my bare skin. Besides, somehow skinny jeans don't always seem to work well with hosiery for me.

Outfit #18 - This was an early spring warm day and I went and did some domestic shopping (groceries, etc.) My outfit was a blue and black Perry Ellis sweater, Banana Republic chino short shorts, and black low heel loafers. I had just shaved my legs the night before and was thrilled to go out and show them off.

Outfit #19 - I wore this outfit to get a pedicure. Because I was getting "new toes" I wore a pair of Bakers thong sandals with a very nice ankle wrap, khaki The Limited Capris, and a thing tan and red argyle sweater. My only memory of this was crossing a very busy street and a group of teenagers gawking at me.

Outfit #20 - This is the same sweater I wore in picture 18 (I can't believe I did that...lol) a pair of Loft flare jeans, a black suede blazer and black Nine West peep-toe platform slingbacks. Again I don't recall where I wore this, most likely to the mall.

Hope you enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think.

All nice, but the last outfit would be more to my taste and style if I was going to wear heels with my "regular" clothes. Maybe if I lose about 30 lbs....lol.

Thanks as always Happy!