***GIRLS ONLY*** How many shoes do you own?

roz

How many shoes do you own?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How many shoes do you own?

PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU'RE A GIRL

There is already a thread in Everybody, but it's a year old now and is for everybody and I guess most of the guys only have a handful of shoes so it will be interesting to see the difference.

So, how many shoes do you own?

I own 176 pairs including 5 Loubies, 3 YSLs, 2 Jimmy Choos and nearly 50 over 6" high.

What about you, and tell us a bit about your collection.

READ THIS.

ONLY VOTE IF YOU ARE A GIRL.

ALREADY ONE GUY HAS MESSED THIS POLL UP BY NOT READING THE RULES.

JARL AYARI, you should be ashamed of yourself.

A two week ban for any guys voting or messing up this thread. please respect other members wishes.

Thank you.

The angels have the phonebox.

I think I have about 100 so I voted 'up to 100' although I never counted. I have a lot of different kinds and maybe one day I'll count them all...closet, shoe rack, spare room closet, special occasion shoes in boxes in attic, etc

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

Under a hundred but over fifty. My husband would die if he saw all of them but like most men cannot keep track of my new clothes or shoes. I have three pair of ballet boots, about four pairs of regular boots with heels, about ten pair of wedgies, about twenty pairs of sandals and maybe twenty-thirty pairs of pumps including a few pair of 6 inch stillettos.

• 2 weeks later...

Over FIVE HUNDRED?!! That is totally wow! Tell us more - where do you keep them, what styles do you have, how long have you been collecting them for, do you have many duplicate pairs? How do you manage with that many? I mean I have almost 200 and I forget what pairs I have despite cataloguing all of them. Quite often I find a pair of shoes I haven't worn for months and months and think they're so ugly I wonder why I ever bought them!

I'm really impressed how many girls have over a hundred heels. I'd love to hear more from goddesstasha about her collection, it sounds amazing! platformchic, what do you mean your shoes were lost in a move? Did you have to sell them or were they literally lost? How did that happen?! How awful you have no heels :winkiss:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

do not know how many and if honestly I do not want to count them not to get guilty consciense about LOL. But I love each pair of them and looking forwards to new to get and enjoy *smile*

• 2 months later...

Oh wow, that sounds absolutely amazing! What Louboutins do you have? Between me and my sister we've got 13 pairs now too! We've got 2x Hyper Prive, 1x C'est Moi, 1x Trotte Avec Moi, 1x Aneomne Plumes, 1x Altbotte, 1x Alto, 1x Very Croise, 4x Very Prive and a pair of wedges the style of which I forget.

Wow, sounds like a fabulous collection, especially both boots and the Anemone Plume! I recently had to sell my Babels b/c there is no way I can fit my calves into CL boots. ;-) I have the Declic 120, Alti Pump 160, Very Prive, Coxinelle 100, Pigalle 100, Simple 100 (only got them b/c they are striped!), Anemone, Yasmine 100, Clichy 120, Mad Mary, Rolando, Joli Noeud, and Joli Noeud Dorcet.

Wow, sounds like a fabulous collection, especially both boots and the Anemone Plume! I recently had to sell my Babels b/c there is no way I can fit my calves into CL boots. :w00t2:

I have the Declic 120, Alti Pump 160, Very Prive, Coxinelle 100, Pigalle 100, Simple 100 (only got them b/c they are striped!), Anemone, Yasmine 100, Clichy 120, Mad Mary, Rolando, Joli Noeud, and Joli Noeud Dorcet.

Wow, I'm totally in love with that collection ;-)

What a shame about your boots though, I can see how they don't really give much room for manoeuvre.

My anemone plumes are my favourites; my favourite colour (black/purple), favourite height, favourite style, and they're just so over the top. They feel like little works of art. What plumes have you got? Ribbon ones, I nearly got those - what colour?

You must have one of the highest quality shoe collections on this forum. Between me and my sister we have loads of Louboutins, lots of YSLs and even some Giuseppe Zanottis, but our collection is cheapened by the amount of New Look shoes we also own, lol.

Mine are just the regular Anemone, without feathers, in black. I think the Anemone Plume is lovely, but a little too over the top for me. If you can rock them, more power to you! Until I recently fell in love with Nicholas Kirkwood designs, I was pretty much a one-man woman. CL is what really got me started on designer shoes, and besides NK now, it's still the only label I really feel is worth the money, though I do like some of the YSL Tribute sandals.

The regular Anemone is beautiful too. I was a bit heistant in buying the plumes because like you say they're so over the top. I honestly didn't think I could pull them off but I soon forget about it. I have to wear them with a really simple, elegant black outfit otherwise the whole outfit is too showy. Louboutin was what got me into expensive shoes. I love YSL too, but thinking about it only the Tributes. I've got loads of Tributes but that's it. I have two pairs of Giuseppe Zanottis, one pair of very high patent wedges and one less OTT pair of greyey-silvery platform peeptoes. Other than that I'm really fussy but I've become a lot more open minded recently to other designers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm still starting my collection so it is small and i still don't have any designer shoes (but i hope to get some soon) in total i have 33 pairs of shoes and 8 pairs of boots. most of my shoes are 5inches and my highest boots are 4. hope to have great collections like most of you:nervous:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still starting my collection so it is small and i still don't have any designer shoes (but i hope to get some soon) in total i have 33 pairs of shoes and 8 pairs of boots. most of my shoes are 5inches and my highest boots are 4. hope to have great collections like most of you:nervous:

I'm surprised that your highest shoes have a higher heel then your highest boots. Do you find that it is easier to walk in high heel boots then shoes? Or am I the only one who finds boots easier?

• 2 weeks later...

Besides my work shoes and boots I have the following designer shoes: 2 pairs of boots (1 Gucci; 1 Emilio Pucci thigh high) 1 pair of Pucci shoes 4 pairs of Gina shoes 1 pair of Gianmarco Lorenzi 2 pairs of Rene Caovilla sandals 3 pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes (including black pigalle) 3 pairs of Gucci shoes 1 pair of Gucci sandals 3 pairs of Prada 20 pairs of Manolo Blahnik

• 8 months later...