Let's get to know each other

Firefox

Complete this short quiz to let other people know about a little about you. If you don't want to answer anything, leave it blank. Copy and paste the quiz questions to start you off.

{/quote]

Name: James

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 200+ (ugh)

Shoe size: Mens 10

What's your favourite heel style: Hm, probably stilletto for inside though hard on the floors. I think chunky for outside though.

What's your favourite shoe style: boots or oxfords

Do you wear your heels outside: not yet

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 4"

(:-? Your highest heel height: 6"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 5 or so times / week

(:D Your highest heel height: not very often

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: bare

Anything else you wish to add:

A few more pairs of ankle/knee length boots to the collection, flexible thinking to the rest of the world, tolerance, oh, and another motorcycle too :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Kerri Age: 29 Gender: Male Location: Indiana Occupation: Insurance Height: 5'10" Weight: 189 Shoe size: 11 What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: pump Do you wear your heels outside: Everyday What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 (:-? Your highest heel height: 5 How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Everyday to wprk (:D Your highest heel height: Special Occasion Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Pantyhose Anything else you wish to add: I have been wearing heels to work for 6 years now and no bad comments.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: tightlevisandhhboots Age: 38 Gender: ALL Male Location: Western Washington State Occupation: USN Height: 6'4+" Weight: 190 Shoe size: 10 1/2 Mens, 12 Womans What's your favourite heel style: Cowboy underslung boot What's your favourite shoe style: Cowboy boots Do you wear your heels outside: Everyday What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3 (:-? Your highest heel height: 5 How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Everyday to work (:D Your highest heel height: at home occassionally Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Socks (long socks...) Anything else you wish to add: Wish the USN would let service men wear higher than the 1" heel with their uniforms...

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Docs41 Age: 50 Gender: m Location: NW Pennsylvania Occupation: education Height: 5'6" Weight: 170 Shoe size: 10 women's What's your favourite heel style: wedge What's your favourite shoe style: platforms Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3-4" (:) Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:most of the time (:o Your highest heel height: for fun!! Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: any of these options depending on the situation Anything else you wish to add: I love platforms and wear them whenever I can. I have other styles of fem shoes that I wear such as flats and sneakers. The majority of my shoes are fem styles.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Andy Age: 40 Gender: Male Location: Essex UK Occupation: Legal Height: 6'00" Weight: 15st Shoe size: UK(42) What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Court Do you wear your heels outside: No What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4-5 " (:) Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Most days (:o Your highest heel height: Some days (for a short while) Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Depends on the shoes, mostly bare feet. Anything else you wish to add:

Name: John Age: 36 Gender: Male Location: North of Manchester Occupation: Technician Height: 6 ft Weight: 85 kgs Shoe size: 8/9 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Court Do you wear your heels outside: Yes, getting braver as time goes on What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 6" (:) Your highest heel height: 12" but want higher How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: every other day (:o Your highest heel height: whenever it suits Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: all 4. Anything else you wish to add: just want to be accepted for what I am, a bloke who likes wearing heels.

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

Name: Daniel

Height: 76in / ~193cm

Weight: 190lbs / ~86kg

Shoe size: US size ranges from 11w-13w... depends on the shoe

What's your favourite heel style: anything that's not chunky, doesn't complement the ankles very well

What's your favourite shoe style: sandals on a thin heel, height at least 2in

Do you wear your heels outside: no, but other women's shoes, yes

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 3-4 inches. i don't need much of a lift.

(:o Your highest heel height: 5 inches... i was a victom of ebay false advertising but i'm not complaining! :)

How often do you wear: Around the house, out on few occasions - since my preference is sandals, they're restricted solely to around the house now. I wouldn't dare set foot outside in this weather with my feet so exposed!

(a) Your favourite heel height: still shopping for shoes in that height range... wish me luck

(:oops: Your highest heel height: rarely. only when I know no one will be coming around the house

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: I've posed in knee-length socks in my stilettos, though I prefer to wear them bare... sandals are obviously bare, heels and pumps will be discussed as they become part of my wardrobe.

Anything else you wish to add: I'm relatively new to this, glad to see such support worldwide!

Name: Rob

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 154lbs

Shoe size: 7 (or 8/9 if its high heels lol)

What's your favourite heel style: stiletto

What's your favourite shoe style: all except platforms whihc don't do much for me. That said if a lady like to wear them, I'll be more than happy

Do you wear your heels outside: No

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 4-4.5"

(:) Your highest heel height: Dead flat or minimum 3.5"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: less than once a month

(:o Your highest heel height: as above

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: all

Anything else you wish to add: I'd love to chat about this with other people who enjoy high heels and shoe fetishes. My MSN is loswabs@hotmail.com. Please get in touch!!

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Name: Stormie Age: 19 Gender: female Location: Reading, UK - previously E. London/Essex Height: 5' 8" Weight: not telling you that Shoe size: 7/8 (right foot is half a size smaller than my left though) What's your favourite heel style: dunno, chunky ones I guess What's your favourite shoe style: trainers/skate shoes Do you wear your heels outside: rarely What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: flat (:) Your highest heel height: approx 4 inches How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: every day (:o Your highest heel height: very rarely Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks, but depends on the event and the style of shoe Anything else you wish to add: as you can see, not a shoe/foot fan, but the SO of one who introduced me here to better understand him (or something along those lines).

If you are too open-minded your brains will fall out.

Name: Age: Gender: Location: Occupation: Height: 508 Weight: 11 1\2 stone Shoe size: 8 What's your favourite heel style: Stilletoe What's your favourite shoe style: Court Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 6" (:) Your highest heel height: 71\2" and ballet How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Daily (:o Your highest heel height: Most days Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Hose Anything else you wish to add:I wear 4" up to 5" in boots out shopping with cuban, chisel and stilletoe heels

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet

Name: aschwin Age: 34 Gender: male Location: the netherlands Occupation: mechanical worker Height: 180cm Weight: 77 :) Shoe size: 42/42.5 What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: boots Do you wear your heels outside: 2inch block boots somethimes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3 inch (:o Your highest heel height: 5 inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 2 times a week (:oops: Your highest heel height: 0 times they are old Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks ore bare feet Anything else you wish to add: no womansclothing

Name: Dennis Age: 20 Gender: M Location: Holland Occupation: Student Height: 1.97 Weight: 84 Shoe size: 41-43(i konw it's odd) What's your favourite heel style: stilleto What's your favourite shoe style: pump/kneehigh boot Do you wear your heels outside: did a few times What is: what? (a) Your favourite heel height: 4-5 inch (:o Your highest heel height: 3.5 inch How often do you wear: once or twice a month (parents) (a) Your favourite heel height: twice a month (:oops: Your highest heel height: is the same (only got 1 pair) Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: depents Anything else you wish to add: great forum here :), nice to know i'm not the only dutchie that loves heels

A little bit about me. Name: shrimper Age: 59 Gender: Male Location: Southeastern US Occupation: Technician Height: 5' 7" Weight: 2xx Shoe size: US male 10, womens 10 - 11 depending What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: pump Do you wear your heels outside: occasionally What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: flats or 3" (:) Your highest heel height: 5.5" How often do you wear: daily (a) Your favourite heel height: daily (:o Your highest heel height: occasionally Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: usuallly bare, though sometimes socks with flats when I go out. Anything else you wish to add: Have LOVED ladies' shoes for as long as I can remember. Do not wear any other feminine articles. My wife does not understand nor approve and has no desire to. That's why I appreciate this group so much.

Name: Marc Age: 39 Gender: Male Location: France Occupation: Sales Manager Height: 185 cm Weight: 70 Kg Shoe size: 41 Eur What's your favourite heel style: block What's your favourite shoe style: clogs Do you wear your heels outside: Yes, for sure What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (:) Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: almost everyday (:o Your highest heel height: once in a while Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks Anything else you wish to add: I love heeled shoes and own dozens... from 1 to 6", from boots to platforms.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Frank Age: 37 Gender: Male Location: Upstate NY Occupation: IT Manager Height: 5' 10" Weight: 175 lbs Shoe size: 10 What's your favourite heel style: no prefrence What's your favourite shoe style: high heel clogs and high heel dr schools anything wood Do you wear your heels outside: everyday What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3 1/2" to 4" (:) Your highest heel height: 4 1/2" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 85% (:o Your highest heel height: 5% Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings - pantyhose knee highs Anything else you wish to add:I am married , have three great kids and I also like kilts and acrilic nails

• 2 weeks later...

Name: woods Age: 37 Gender: male Location: asia Occupation: software tester Height: 5' 4' Weight: 130 lbs Shoe size: 8.5 US What's your favourite heel style: stilleto What's your favourite shoe style: pump/sandal Do you wear your heels outside: never What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5.5 inches (:P Your highest heel height: 6 inches How often do you wear: Occasionally (a) Your favourite heel height: 80% (:P Your highest heel height: 20% Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks, stockings or bare feet. Anything else you wish to add: 1. 5.5 inches to 6 inches is from heaven to hell. 2. 8.5 US is my perfect size, but hard to get one, 8 is to small, 9 is to large, any suggestion? thanks. 3. Love this forum so much.

Name: Daniel Age: 20 Gender: Male Location: New Orleans Occupation: Student / Manager-in-Training Height: 76in / 193cm Weight: 205lb / 93kg / ~15st Shoe size: odd - can wear anything from 11W - 14M What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto and French heel What's your favourite shoe style: Sandals Do you wear your heels outside: rarely What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3-4 inches (:P Your highest heel height: 5 inches How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: just got them in my size - waiting on the right time (:P Your highest heel height: at night to practice walking in the streets on my own Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: sandals are always bare. pumps are always worn with stockings. Anything else you wish to add: My identity was erased, but I'm back!

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Name: Stephen Age: 27 Gender: m Location: Texas Occupation: IT Height: 6'3 Weight: 200 Shoe size: 12-14 us womens, depends on shoe What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Sandals Do you wear your heels outside: Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3" and above (:P Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: Every weekend (a) Your favourite heel height: 4.5" (:P Your highest heel height: 6" Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Bare with sandals Anything else you wish to add:

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Name: Wayne Age: Forties Gender: M Location: England Occupation: Finance Height: 5' 10" Weight: 14 stone Shoe size: 9 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Ankle strap sandals Do you wear your heels outside: Have done twice now. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5.5" (:P Your highest heel height: 8" with platform. 7" without How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Most days (:P Your highest heel height: Once a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks and knee highs

Heel thyself

Over 50 pairs of heels now on my website at www.geocities.com/wayneheels/

Name: Tom Age: 56 + 363 days Gender: M Location: Wild, wild, west USA Occupation: Structural engineer Height: 6'-1" Weight: 210 lbs (what is it with stones?) Shoe size: 10 What's your favourite heel style: Sculptured heel from 20's era. What's your favourite shoe style: Watch the movie "Erin Brockovich", and see what Julia Robert's wore. What a turn-on!!! 4" slides and pumps. Do you wear your heels outside: Every day since 1966 What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3-1/2" (:P Your highest heel height: 5" (That makes me 6' 6" tall- 2" less than door openings. - Great for changing light bulbs in ceiling lamps.) Do you know how many phsycotherapists it takes to change a light bulb? Only one but the bulb has to want to change. How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Most every day - I usually alternate 2 - 3 pairs during the day. Right now wearing 4" pump with squared toe, almost stiletto heel. (:P Your highest heel height: Once a month - I fall forward in them - but they look cool. Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Almost always wear black trouser socks 95% of time but also wear suntan nylons with red flats and jeans, slouch socks with low shoes and pegged jeans, bare feet and sandals or slides from May to October. Anything else you wish to add: I still like my wingtips, and have kept them. I have two pair of men's cowboy boots, but the rest are woman's - over 300 pair. I have a historical collection of shoes in my size - 20's style, 50's saddles, lots of flats, Cherokee wedge sandals from the early 70's, many styles of boots - too many. Some are actual old shoes, most are modern versions of older styles. Fun stuff!

Name: William Age: 40 Gender: M Location: Maine, USA Occupation: Quality Technician and Projectionist Height: 5' 10" Weight: Varies between 180 and 190 lbs. Shoe size: US womens 11B What's your favourite heel style: Stilletto What's your favourite shoe style: Thigh high boot Do you wear your heels outside: Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3.5" (:P Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Every day (:P Your highest heel height: Rarely Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Any except barefoot Anything else you wish to add:

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Name: Priscilla (femme name) Age: 61 Gender: Male Location: Southern Britain Occupation: Company director Height: 6' Weight: 98kg Shoe size: 10uk What's your favourite heel style: stiletto or blade What's your favourite shoe style: lace-up ankle boot Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3" (:P Your highest heel height: 4" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: whenever I can (:P Your highest heel height: very infrequently Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings Anything else you wish to add: Very happy to have found this site

• 3 months later...

Name: Labek Age: 26 Gender: Male Location: Isle of Wight, England Occupation: Engineer Height: 5' 9" Weight: 11 stone Shoe size: 8 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto or blade What's your favourite shoe style: Slingback Do you wear your heels outside: No What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (:P Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Sometimes (:P Your highest heel height: Rarely Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings Anything else you wish to add: Love the site, keep up the good work!

Name: eric Age: 43 Gender: male Location: southeastern U.S. Occupation: marine mechanic Height: 5'7" Weight: 180 Shoe size: mens u.s 10 What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: court or slide Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 1/2-5" (:P Your highest heel height: 7" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: whenever i can (:P Your highest heel height: not very often Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: usually hose except for summer Anything else you wish to add

Heels Are GRRREAT!!!

S.L.