Let's get to know each other

Firefox

Complete this short quiz to let other people know about a little about you. If you don't want to answer anything, leave it blank. Copy and paste the quiz questions to start you off. Name: Age: Gender: Location: Occupation: Height: Weight: Shoe size: What's your favourite heel style: What's your favourite shoe style: Do you wear your heels outside: What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: (:smile: Your highest heel height: How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: (B) Your highest heel height: Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Anything else you wish to add:

Name: William Age: 38 Gender: Male Location: England Occupation: Chartered Engineer Height: 173cm 5'8" Weight: 81kg Shoe size: 40/41 US 9 or 10 What's your favourite heel style: Blocks/column What's your favourite shoe style: Ankle boots Do you wear your heels outside: Of course! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4inch (:smile: Your highest heel height: 5inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Most days at some stage (B) Your highest heel height: Once a month ? Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Socks with boots, Bare feet with slides etc. Anything else you wish to add: Would you believe I've worn heels as a guy for 15 years or so and nobody really gives a toss about it?

• Like 1

Name: Francis

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 11 stone 4 lbs

Shoe size: Wide 7

What's your favourite heel style: Block

What's your favourite shoe style: Ankle boot

Do you wear your heels outside: Always

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 3.5"

(B) Your highest heel height: 6.5"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: Everyday

(B) Your highest heel height: Occasionally

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Thin black socks usually

Anything else you wish to add: I'm a nutter and the world knows it :smile:

Posted Image Qapla'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Francis on 2002-04-15 13:05 ]</font>

• Like 1

Name: Highluc Age: 51 as of 2001 Gender: Male (I think) Location: Northeast of Belgium Occupation: Retired but busy with everything Height: 1m70 Weight: 67kg Shoe size: Eur 41 What's your favourite heel style: Wedge What's your favourite shoe style: nothing specific Do you wear your heels outside: since 30 years What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 8-11cm (:smile: Your highest heel height: practical 13cm How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: daily (B) Your highest heel height: once a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: dark socks most of the time, stockings or hose with open sandals and high shaft boots Anything else you wish to add: What a great feeling being liberated from those ugly boring men styles.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Name: Debbie Age: 37 Gender: Female Location: Hong Kong Occupation: Commercial Manager Height: 5'6" Weight: NOYB :smile: Shoe size: UK7 / US9 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Courts Do you wear your heels outside: Yep What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5½" (B) Your highest heel height: 7" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Every day (B) Your highest heel height: Not often Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings of course Anything else you wish to add: Not into platforms, ballet boots and those blade type heels Debbie

This is a platform free shoe zone!

Ok, a bit late.. But here it goes. Name: Jeff Age: 29 Gender: M Location: Netherlands Occupation: Software Engineer Height: 1,75m Weight: 75kg Shoe size: EU41/42 / UK8 / US10 What's your favourite heel style: stiletto/blade What's your favourite shoe style: Hmmm, realy don't know the answer to this Do you wear your heels outside: Yes, but not all the time What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4-5" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Very often (B) Your highest heel height: Sometimes Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: A little bit of everything Anything else you wish to add: Not at the moment

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Name: Calvin Age: 43 Gender: Male Location: Central England Occupation: Computer Software Developer Height: 5'10" Weight: 11 stone or 70 kg Shoe size: UK 8 or 9 EUR 42 or 43 What's your favourite heel style: slim and high What's your favourite shoe style: court/pumps Do you wear your heels outside: Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3.5" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: As often as possible (B) Your highest heel height: sometimes Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: All of these but not at the same time! Anything else you wish to add: Not at this stage

• Like 1

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Name: Ingrid Age: early 40's Gender: Female Location: Australia Occupation: Manager Height: 5' 9" Weight: NOYB Shoe size: 40-41 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Court and Boot Do you wear your heels outside: Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5 inch (:smile: Your highest heel height: 6½ inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Most days (B) Your highest heel height: Not often Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings Anything else you wish to add: Clothing style work: fitted suits with skirts and HH. Casual: Glam rock chic ultra tight denim and leather skirts, jeans (low waisted), fitted leather jackets, fitted tops and HH. <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IHeels on 2002-01-18 07:13 ]</font>

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

Name: Laurie, to you nice people Age: closing in on 30 Gender: Female Location: Calgary Occupation: Problem Solver Height: 5'7.75" Weight: I believe the correct term is mass. As you did not use it, I shall not tell. Shoe size: US 10, Europe 41-42 What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: slingback pumps Do you wear your heels outside: like, duh, of course! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: four inches at the moment, look for it to climb (:smile: Your highest heel height: five inches How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 2-3 days a week (B) Your highest heel height: Now, summer. Stay tuned, this may change. Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings. Preferably tose that go with a garter belt. Always black, fishnet are popular. Anything else you wish to add: The numbers on my income tax form. I need my rebate. Alas, my company has not sent me any information to use! OH. Oh, never mind then. Add, add, ah. This is long enough, I shall stop here. You would like to learn more? Read some posts!

Name: Carolyn Age: 27 Gender: Female Location: Occupation: IT Height: 5'5" Weight: :smile: Shoe size: 38-39 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Courts Do you wear your heels outside: Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (B) Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Most days (B) Your highest heel height: Rarely Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Hose or bare Anything else you wish to add: Heels are a woman's secret

Name: Gizmo??? Age: 30 Gender: M Location:Poland Occupation: MD Height: 1m72 Weight: ?? Shoe size:40 What's your favourite heel style:stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: boot Do you wear your heels outside: no What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 9-10cm (:smile: Your highest heel height: 10,5 How often do you wear: few times a week (a) Your favourite heel height: 10 (B) Your highest heel height: Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: pantyhose or short/knee high socks/hose Anything else you wish to add: Free the Fashion - cause I want to wear my HH

Name: Steven Age: 20 Gender: Male Location: Reading, England Occupation: Student Height: 176cm Weight: About 9 stone Shoe size: About 9 What's your favourite heel style: Block What's your favourite shoe style: Calf boot Do you wear your heels outside: Sometimes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3"-4" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 4" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Sometimes (B) Your highest heel height: Same as above Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Socks Anything else you wish to add: See you guys next Saturday!

Name:Bob Age:34 Gender:M Location:East Susses Occupation:Police Staff Height:5'11" Weight:13 1/2 stone Shoe size:10 What's your favourite heel style:Block What's your favourite shoe style:Boot's & casuals Do you wear your heels outside:Absolutely! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:3" (:smile: Your highest heel height:3.75" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:Occasionaly (B) Your highest heel height:Occasionaly Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:Hose Anything else you wish to add: <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bob on 2002-02-20 13:33 ]</font>

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

Name: Ian Age: 30 Gender: Male Location: England, UK Occupation: Computer Tech Height: 1m75cm Weight: 95Kilos Shoe size: 41 What's your favourite heel style: High of course! What's your favourite shoe style: Strappy sandals Do you wear your heels outside: V. Occasionally What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 inches (:smile: Your highest heel height: 5 inches How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Weekly (B) Your highest heel height: Monthly Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Hose, Stockings and bare feet Anything else you wish to add: To all high heelers - keep up the good work! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 1

Name: Charlie Age: 39 Gender: Male Location: U.S.A. Occupation: Electrical Engineer Height: 5'6" Weight: 162 LBS Shoe size: 12 U.S.A. (women's) What's your favourite heel style: block What's your favourite shoe style: boots Do you wear your heels outside: Absolutely What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (B) Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 50% (B) Your highest heel height: 5% Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Socks Anything else you wish to add: From my answers for how often I wear my favorite and highest heel height, one might think that I go barefoot the remaining 45% of the time. :smile: Actually, I wear mostly 3" to 3.5" heels during the remaining 45% of the time. I need some more 4" heeled styles in the collection............................

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Name: Åke Age: 22 Gender: m Location: Sweden Occupation: student Height: 175 cm Weight: 69 kg Shoe size: eur 39-40 What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: boots, ankle/knee Do you wear your heels outside: sure do What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4"+ (:smile: Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: a few times a week (B) Your highest heel height: not very often Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks and stockings Anything else you wish to add: nope <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Trolldeg on 2002-04-04 21:16 ]</font>

Name: Ronald Age: 30 Gender: male Location: Breda, The Netherlands Occupation: IT Systems Engineer (Cisco, Citrix, Novell, Microsoft) Height: 1.75m Weight: 69Kg Shoe size: 41 What's your favourite heel style: block or blade What's your favourite shoe style: BOOTS Do you wear your heels outside: yep What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: daily (B) Your highest heel height: a few times a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: all (not at once of course) Anything else you wish to add: ...

Name: Robert Age: 45 Gender: male Location: Gouda, the Netherlands Occupation: engineer Height: 6' Weight: 12 stone Shoe size: 43 (eur), 9 (uk) What's your favourite heel style: block, wide What's your favourite shoe style: boots Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: about 3" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 4" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: almost daily as I'm back from work (B) Your highest heel height: sometimes Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: all Anything else you wish to add: not at the moment

Here's my profile then... Name: Philippe Age: 28 Gender: M Location: Belsize Park, London, UK Occupation: IT : Systems & Network Engineer (M$, Cisco, Citrix) Height: 1.54m (about 5'5) Weight: 58 kg Shoe size: 39 Euro (6 UK ?) What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto (no blades) What's your favourite shoe style: courts without plats Do you wear your heels outside: Used to, a couple of times What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (B) Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: Not a lot anymore.... Lost all my heels collection during my move from France to the UK B) Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: hmm, depends on my mood ! Anything else you wish to add: Can't wait to see my high heeled girlfriend !!! :smile:

Name:Allu Age:34 Gender:Male Location:Finland 23.49E 61.30N Occupation:Accountor Height: 179 Weight: Wife's Shoe size: 39 EUR What's your favourite heel style:stiletto What's your favourite shoe style:pumps

Name:Phil Age:48 Gender:Male Location:New Jersey USA Occupation:IT Height:5'9" Weight:? Shoe size:9.5 mens, 10~11 Wms, 41~42Euro, 9UK What's your favourite heel style:Block heel What's your favourite shoe style:Boot Do you wear your heels outside:Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:2.5"~3" (:smile: Your highest heel height:4" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:Almost daily (B) Your highest heel height:Mostly at home Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:All of the above. It really depends on the shoe. Anything else you wish to add:I usually can't wait for the colder weather cause then I can wear my boots. Nothing like a pair of jeans, turttle neck and a pair of boots.

Name: Chris Age: 20.... I seem to be one of only a small handful here that are under 25. Gender: Male Location: Canada Occupation: Computer Technician Height: 6'0 Weight: 134 lbs Shoe size: 10US What's your favourite heel style: Wedge What's your favourite shoe style: Sandels Do you wear your heels outside: No What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3.5" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 4" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Once every two weeks or so. (B) Your highest heel height: Once a month or less. Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: hose Anything else you wish to add: As you can see, I'm not much of a wearer of heels. More so an admirer.

Name: Onyourtoes

Height: 6'0" (183 cm)

Weight: 170 lb (67 kg, 12 stones)

Shoe size: US men's 10-D, US women's 11-W,

Europe 43, UK 9, Japan/Mexico 28

What's your favourite heel style: block

What's your favourite shoe style: Toss up between loafer/low boot styles and Mary Janes

Do you wear your heels outside: yes

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 3 1/2 inches (not counting platform)

(:smile: Your highest heel height: 7 inches, also 8 inch ballet

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: at least 4 days a week part of the day, 1 or 2 days all day

(B) Your highest heel height: around the house rarely

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: depending on style, socks or bare feet

Anything else you wish to add: I've been wearing heels to one degree or another for 40 years. You can read the story of getting my first pair of heels here. I wear heels outside the house almost daily, but very little at work. My friends all are used to it, the women always ask me for advice on styles and current sales. On the internet, I'm still pretty shy.

Name: Yamyam

Height: 5'8"

Weight: Too much

Shoe size: 8ish

What's your favourite heel style: Wedge or stiletto

What's your favourite shoe style: Ankle boot

Do you wear your heels outside: Yes (rarely)

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 4"

(:smile: Your highest heel height: 5"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: Most of the time I am in heels

(B) Your highest heel height: Occasionally

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Depends, usually socks or popsox, depending on how tight the boot is

Anything else you wish to add:

Oh, if only more shops went up to a size 9!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Name: Chip Age: 30 Gender: male Location: chicago Occupation: operations clerk Height: 5ft5 Weight: 151 lbs (muscle) Shoe size: 9 US What's your favourite heel style: stilietos What's your favourite shoe style: strappy sandals, clear mules, pointed toe stilleto boots- non-plats. Do you wear your heels outside: no What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5in (:smile: Your highest heel height: pair of 5in pumps How often do you wear: never, they belonged to an X freind and barely fit me! Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: n/a Anything else you wish to add: I've tried on heels few times and even own a pair. I actually like the look on the ladies. I do consider myself as having a strong high heel fetish. Women in high heels give me a strong sexual arousal.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Joe Age: 26 Gender: Male Location: Phoenix, AZ Occupation: Teacher Height: 5'10" Weight: 190 and falling. Shoe size: US 10.5 What's your favourite heel style: A little thicker than stiletto. I've been kind of into wedges lately too. What's your favourite shoe style: Strappy, high-heeled sandals, mainly leather. I'm not a fan of micro-fiber and the like. Do you wear your heels outside: Nope. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3.5" to 4" sounds right. Anything above 5" starts to look cartoonish, anything lower than 2" is kind of boring. (:smile: Your highest heel height: She has a few pairs with 5" heels. Some plats are higher than that, but the angles aren't as severe. How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: N/A (B) Your highest heel height: N/A Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: My gf generally goes bare, save for when she wears boots, then she'll put socks on. She's not a big nylon fan. Anything else you wish to add: I've been noticing women's shoes since I was four years old. I can even recall the first time I noticed them, which is odd.

Name:Tacchi Alti Age:42 Gender:M Location:Southern England Occupation:As little as possible :-; Height:5'8" Weight:11st 7lb Shoe size:8 What's your favourite heel style:wedge What's your favourite shoe style:loafer Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:4-5" (B) Your highest heel height:6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:most days (B) Your highest heel height:occasionally Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:socks Anything else you wish to add:most of my outside hh wearing is of a pair of Bertulli boots with 2" visible heel and 4" total. My gripe is that they are clumsy to walk in, while I can walk in 4" ordinary heels as if they were flats, much to my wife's annoyance :smile: <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tacchi Alti on 2002-03-04 15:53 ]</font>

• Like 1

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Name: rather not say Age: 16 Gender: male Location: Ontario Canada Occupation: K-12 student / IT partime Height: 6 foot Weight: 180 Shoe size: 10-11men What's your favourite heel style: wedge / chunky What's your favourite shoe style: knee high boot Do you wear your heels outside: Only at night What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4inch (:smile: Your highest heel height: 4inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: every day (B) Your highest heel height: every day I onyl have 1 of my own pair of boots, which i wear every day as much as possible (out of school), the other is a pair of wedge heeled sandals which are my moms which although too small, do fit...and i like <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: terayon on 2002-03-21 04:00 ]</font> <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: terayon on 2002-03-21 04:03 ]</font>

Name: Curtis Age: 25 Gender: Male Location: Canada Occupation: Food Service Manager Height: 173cm 5'8" Weight: 120lbs Shoe size: 40/41 US 9 or 10 What's your favourite heel style: Blocks/column/chunky/wedge What's your favourite shoe style: Knee boots Do you wear your heels outside: Absosmurfly! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3inch (:smile: Your highest heel height: 4inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Most days at some stage (B) Your highest heel height: Once a week ? Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: hose or stockings always. Lately Stay-ups for easy access Anything else you wish to add: Great to see all these people with like interests, the internet has been of great support in comming out and feeling "normal". I wear 3/4" knee high boots everyday (not to say i wouldn't wear flats), including to work. I work in a very visible location in the downtown, and no one has said anything. I've been wearing hose for as long as i can remember, but just recently have gotten into wearing boots, they're great, i love em! I've worn long skirts even in the day with them. I just picked up a couple pairs of womens flare pants, and think they look real good. The girlfriend has no problem going out with me, even dressed. I think I can pull it off and still look masculine, although others may disagree. I only wish i'd found this support earlier!